• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

The league title race and who you want to win ... the unspeakable

Assuming we get fourth ... who do you want to win the title?

• City.

Votes: 55 24.4%
  • Chelsea.

Votes: 106 47.1%
  • Don't make me say it ... just ... "Other"

Votes: 64 28.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted us to win it, infact i was bouncing round Greece on Saturday shouting we're gonna win the league.

But, in all seriousness, I really don't care, i'd prefer the RS not to win the league personally, as they are our rivals, but we're having our best season since we won the league last, we're flying and the mood is good around Everton, why care about anyone else?

They are too close for comfort to be picky. As long as they play in Blue I'm nea who wins it. Obviously I want Everton too but that ain't happening

Went to visit Dad in hospital. He's out for the count at the moment - so I told him "Liverpool haven't won the league" in the hope that would cheer him up.

As all 3 are, to say the least, "distasteful", you have to opt for the least distasteful. Which to me means Chelsea - I cannot find it in me to think anything positive about Shitteh (and the rest of this thought needs no words).

Is it so wrong for an Everton fan to want Liverpool to win the league. I don't personally like, but my dads a Blackburn fan, yet really hopes Burnley get promoted because he likes local teams and doesn't understand local hatred. Maybe we have a few fans like that who aren't match going and want the reds to win for friends/family members?

Any team depriving those buggers of the title are our friends...though not the gallant 37s of course.

*sigh*

Is it so wrong for an Everton fan to want Liverpool to win the league. I don't personally like, but my dads a Blackburn fan, yet really hopes Burnley get promoted because he likes local teams and doesn't understand local hatred. Maybe we have a few fans like that who aren't match going and want the reds to win for friends/family members?
It's a fair point like.

No one seems to want to explain themselves though.

Mods, any chance of revealing who's behind the curtain?

Yes Its VERY wrong for an Evertonian to want Libpool to win it. It honestly completely baffles me why any Evertonian would..... Don't give me the ' but my family support the reds'..... ' i have sound mates who are reds ' ... Honestly, please save it, im just not buying it.

I have a few family members who are reds and more than a few mates too, but i personally cannot wait until they fail, so i can spend the summer laughing my cock off whenever im in their presence. If you're an Evertonian and you're on here posting that you want them to win it, you're either a WUM or should seriously consider your true colours. Absolutely grade A baffling this.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back