The next manager appointment (new thread)

The next manager appointment

• David Moyes

Votes: 95 23.3%
  • Carlos Corberan

Votes: 65 15.9%
  • Wayne Rooney

Votes: 10 2.5%
  • Thomas Frank

Votes: 46 11.3%
  • Graham Potter

Votes: 45 11.0%
  • Marcelo Bielsa

Votes: 9 2.2%
  • Abel Ferreira

Votes: 10 2.5%
  • Imanol Alguacil

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Henrik Rydstrom

• Kjetil Knutsen

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Davide Ancelotti

Votes: 49 12.0%
  • Sarina Wiegman

Votes: 15 3.7%
  • Gareth Southgate

Votes: 6 1.5%
  • Sergio Conceicao

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Roger Schmidt

• Edin Terzic

Votes: 8 2.0%
  • Kasper Hjulmand

• Christian Streich

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • A caretaker like Big Sam, Warnock etc

Votes: 6 1.5%
  • Mister X not mentioned

Votes: 36 8.8%

• Total voters
They might have to in order to get the right man. We're a mess. Need to sort out the on and off field mess before we can move on to super managers. Elite managers! We're worse off than when Carlo came.
Let’s be honest here Moyes won’t come as interim manager , like Allardyce he will demand a longer contract .
Also putting an interim manager in with so much of the season to play for looks indecisive.
You also have the fact that players know the manager won’t be here next season which kind of undermines his authority.

I'm repeating myself but i'd personally lean Edin Terzic, Kasper Hjulmand and would welcome although cautiously Lee Carlsey. Kjetil Knutsen also interesting although extremely bold. Ultimately think the Friedkin's were the best group that could have taken over of those interested, but I do have some worries about their managerial track record. Small sample but do seem drawn to some more obvious name recognition. We shall see how much that could play into some of the options.

I've been in favour of Turzic all along.

A team of him and Ragnick as DoF would be formidable
Yeah only have heard about Turzic from in here is a worry only really managed in germany but does not mean he would be a bad fit. You think he could do the massive rebuild here?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back