The official deadline day thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bentley ? Citeh ?

by going there he will say everything i tried to say about him.
he'll move to the barcodes after there.

Moving from a team like Spurs where there is a little competition for places, to a club like city where there is a LOT of competition for places, is not exactly a wise choice. He may not even make the bench for them for most games.

So...

Arteta is crap?
Jags is crap?
Pienaar is crap?
Yak is crap?
Neville, Saha and Howard left Man U for crap wages?
Baines is crap?
Distin is crap?
Fellaini is crap?

Ghost, the majority of the list you provide join us on a pay rise, thoes who join from Man U could not get regular games hence willing to take pay cut.

As for heitinga, he is a regular, played well for them, happy to play for them and earning hell lot more with them than with us. What do you think if Notts County comes in and bid for arteta with 20k pr week?

Just going to go outside and hang my..........................................................................................................................washing out

Had you worried didnt I?

From the BBC transfer thingy - Unsurprisingly, getting hold of football agents on the last day of the transfer window can be trickier than a four-foot-square Rubix Cube, but luckily for you good people I have a direct line to the biggest and the best by way of a batphone. Now, I have more digging to do to firm up what I've just been told by my high-profile man-in-the-know, but here's a teaser, to be taken with a pinch of salt for now: a big-money transfer will happen in the north-west today, with Everton and Liverpool, as well as Man City, ready to splash the cash; Arsenal hope to do a late deal for a midfielder; and Portsmouth are in the process of negotiating 427 incoming signings, of which maybe three will come off. I may have exaggerated the last one, but you get the idea."

Is that pig? No
Is that sheep? No
Is that cow? No,

No its bull [Poor language removed]!

Status
Not open for further replies.