The official deadline day thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Echo believe the Heitinga move is still on and Moyes remains hopeful.

With regards to Kranjcar though, they have a club source saying it's just a rumour and why would we be in the market for another left-sided midfielder when we have signed Bilyaletdinov...

It then goes on to link us with a possible move for Adam Johnson, who is a left midfielder :oops:

confused.

I hope the Heitinga bid doesn't detract from bringing in a classy centre mid, doesn't look like Banega is coming but someone like him would be nice.

Favourite Transfer Window Spoofs

"None of our top players are for sale"

"I make the decisions at this club"

"We absolutely recognise the need to strengthen - we are fiercely ambitious"

"We'll do our business early this year"

Banega permit cart before horse fiasco

We have Naughton

Two in the next 48 hours

"Thanks to chairman Bill Kenwright the best deal possible was secured with Manchester City.

Lidi or Aldi are always favourites. Cheap and cheerful. You dont want money issues as you try and kill yourself, could only make you more determined.

true, but I think over the year that I've come on this forum I've developed a slight resistance to the effects of the cheaper stuff.

"None of our top players are for sale" - They arent/werent. They/He wanted to go.

"I make the decisions at this club" - Probably does.

"We absolutely recognise the need to strengthen - we are fiercely ambitious" - FAIL

"We'll do our business early this year" - FAIL

Banega permit cart before horse fiasco - FAIL

We have Naughton - We did....but there's a man called Harry Redknapp who likes to hijack deals when he's not sinking his old club.

Two in the next 48 hours - He did say "hopefully".

"Thanks to chairman Bill Kenwright the best deal possible was secured with Manchester City. - £24mill wasnt any good?

"None of our top players are for sale" - They arent/werent. They/He wanted to go. Not true. Moyes revealed he'd have taken the money eventually offered in June ideally. So he was for sale.

"I make the decisions at this club" - Probably does. Not where it matters he doesn't - as per his comment on Sunday that he needs to press the board to invest more.

"We absolutely recognise the need to strengthen - we are fiercely ambitious" - FAIL

"We'll do our business early this year" - FAIL

Banega permit cart before horse fiasco - FAIL

We have Naughton - We did....but there's a man called Harry Redknapp who likes to hijack deals when he's not sinking his old club. Then dont announce a deal is sorted until he's signed and sealed.

Two in the next 48 hours - He did say "hopefully". Yes.

"Thanks to chairman Bill Kenwright the best deal possible was secured with Manchester City. - £24mill wasnt any good? It's not the cost of Lescott that's the issue. Claiming that Kenwright was instrumental in the price going up for selling a player in a transfer window when he and the rest of his boardroom waxwork dummies have failed Moyes (again) was crass beyond belief.[/QUOTE]

Heard this on the Liverpool Daily post live transfer blog.

"[Comment From IAMTHEYAK]
Everton on the verge of breaking their transfer record for a player from the French league"

YEAA we'll be seeing some SESSEGNON SKILLS!!!

don't care if it's someone takin the piss and usin IAMTHEYAK's name. Speaking of which, does he still post stuff on BK?

Status
Not open for further replies.