The official deadline day thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just running out of time now, if there is to be anyone else we should hear something soon about them arriveing at the training ground

I will be very, very, very unhappy.

Agree with that, Benega would have been good, but Valencia are short of midfielders due to injuries and he got two assists at the weekend so the gaffer wants to keep him.

I guess we will have to llok elsewhere, just hop moyes has a few more targets, as Kranjar has gone to Spurs now and VDV is staying in Madrid.

Who is left, Bentley? Petrov? Ledley? I think thats about it, unless we are going to get someone completley out of the blue

Agree with that, Benega would have been good, but Valencia are short of midfielders due to injuries and he got two assists at the weekend so the gaffer wants to keep him.

I guess we will have to llok elsewhere, just hop moyes has a few more targets, as Kranjar has gone to Spurs now and VDV is staying in Madrid.

Who is left, Bentley? Petrov? Ledley? I think thats about it, unless we are going to get someone completley out of the blue

Johnson is next...then Anderson on loan last minute. You heard it here first.

We have 24m mate. If we can't find a right target then I would prefer we don't spend. Right target for me will be moutinho, vdv, defour, banega. Anyone else would be panic buy which we don't need unless he is as good as anyone I've mention.
If we wait till jan all these players will be available cheaper than they are now.

Anyone got a link to say we are in talks with this French lad. After seen anything for a while. Has something been mentioned?

City have just announced they won't be signing Bentley although Bentley is pictured on SSN leaving Spurs saying bye to people.

He couldn't be, could he??

City have just announced they won't be signing Bentley although Bentley is pictured on SSN leaving Spurs saying bye to people.

He couldn't be, could he??

Its possible, but dont think there is time to get it done. Wait and see. It wouldnt surprise me if he turned up at finch farm at 5.05. He would then blame his driver for not getting him there on time. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.