The Pienaar situation

Status
Not open for further replies.
donavon leaving galaxy now no way, he will do a beckham and stay.

i expect him to join us on loan for a couple more seasons, but I can see galaxy offering him a 5-6 year deal and i doubt he will want to leave america for 3 years.

Played a very different role yesterday especially when Drethne came on, almost like th old Arteta free role when he got the chance to play it. He drifted everywhere and was involved in everything. Perhaps thats his best position rather then out wide, he was defo more effective, certainly Davey out foxed Sunderland with it.

Still havnt forgiven him mind.

donavon leaving galaxy now no way, he will do a beckham and stay.

i expect him to join us on loan for a couple more seasons, but I can see galaxy offering him a 5-6 year deal and i doubt he will want to leave america for 3 years.

And you have the cheek to tell LCAB hes talking rubbish.

*shakes head*

And you have the cheek to tell LCAB hes talking rubbish.

*shakes head*

dont know who/what LCAB is.
and now with a chance spurs might not get 4th place, spurs will be wanting every penny they can get

and not sure if it was you or someone else that said a fee has been agreed, the reason I dont believe that is because it was done at the very last minute.

If we were in their position do you think moyes would up and get rid for 2m, seriously think about it.

and now with a chance spurs might not get 4th place, spurs will be wanting every penny they can get

and not sure if it was you or someone else that said a fee has been agreed, the reason I dont believe that is because it was done at the very last minute.

If we were in their position do you think moyes would up and get rid for 2m, seriously think about it.

We probably have a fee already agreed with Spuds as part of the loan contract, so the fee we pay wouldn't be inflated by his performances since he joined us on loan.

We probably have a fee already agreed with Spuds as part of the loan contract, so the fee we pay wouldn't be inflated by his performances since he joined us on loan.

if there was a fee we would of heard about it, but again I doubt there is as the deal was rushed through at the last minute.

True, but did we not have a fee agreed with Fenerbace which they never paid us for Yobo, yet he is on loan there again and we are no closer to finalising a sale?

True, but did we not have a fee agreed with Fenerbace which they never paid us for Yobo, yet he is on loan there again and we are no closer to finalising a sale?

Fenerbace didn't want to buy Yobo in the end I think, if we wanted Pienaar, which by most accounts Moyes does, then presumably Spuds would be required to allow us to talk to him.

I personally think we will take Pienaar on another years loan.
Spurs will try to get another year from Bale before selling him for big money.
They might just want to keep Pienaar on their books for the following season rather than selling him for too little cash to us.

Even more reason to get rid of a squad player on 70k a week, which seems to be the consensus on any deal as they need to afford Adebayor's and Modric's wages (to keep them) according to ITK's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back