The Royston Rumour

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard he's signed for the Wu-Tang Clan to replace Ol' Dirty [Poor language removed] as their resident headcase.

ps without being funny mate youve left GOT are you some kind of attention seeker?i told yous months ago hes at the bollox?you also told us months ago johnny heitinga was a horrible snide and hes out of our club stand on me a deals been done in germany?looks to me friend you talk utter ****e and only what fans of kenwright want to know.seems to me theres alot more people on this site who know more than you and are not attention seekers.ps i could be wrong but the way you post i think your about 17?im from australia im a close friend of mick lyons i probably know more about the club than you do.im sorry if i've upset any of the regulars but you just post utter nonsense about roy.from what i've been told by big mick the lad loves everton just wants to play for us.
I aint getting into this but I TOLD YOUS months ago hed been at the Bollox ..

A FEW times too , btw ..

I told yous THAT too ....

ps without being funny mate youve left GOT are you some kind of attention seeker?i told yous months ago hes at the bollox?you also told us months ago johnny heitinga was a horrible snide and hes out of our club stand on me a deals been done in germany?looks to me friend you talk utter ****e and only what fans of kenwright want to know.seems to me theres alot more people on this site who know more than you and are not attention seekers.ps i could be wrong but the way you post i think your about 17?im from australia im a close friend of mick lyons i probably know more about the club than you do.im sorry if i've upset any of the regulars but you just post utter nonsense about roy.from what i've been told by big mick the lad loves everton just wants to play for us.
OH SH*T MAN.

Erm.....

This Rom-Com just turned into a thriller.

And this time its personal.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back