The Royston Rumour

Status
Not open for further replies.
ps without being funny mate youve left GOT are you some kind of attention seeker?i told yous months ago hes at the bollox?you also told us months ago johnny heitinga was a horrible snide and hes out of our club stand on me a deals been done in germany?looks to me friend you talk utter ****e and only what fans of kenwright want to know.seems to me theres alot more people on this site who know more than you and are not attention seekers.ps i could be wrong but the way you post i think your about 17?im from australia im a close friend of mick lyons i probably know more about the club than you do.im sorry if i've upset any of the regulars but you just post utter nonsense about roy.from what i've been told by big mick the lad loves everton just wants to play for us.

OH MY...

"I won't delve too deeply but, you may recall that quite some time ago, I LCAB informed you all of the unsavoury behaviour of this gentleman. This is not the first misdemeanour either. I also mentioned that too.".

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

THIS

Anyone who turns their basement into a nightclub and has a dutch DJ playing at said night club is a legend.

You can imagine RR coming home from a game, straight down into is night club with masses of half naked women walking around and a mound of the devils dandruff on a table; the stuff is so pure his face is numb for weeks, he'll be snorting that sh!t of @rses and b00bies

I want to party with RR

ps without being funny mate youve left GOT are you some kind of attention seeker?i told yous months ago hes at the bollox?you also told us months ago johnny heitinga was a horrible snide and hes out of our club stand on me a deals been done in germany?looks to me friend you talk utter ****e and only what fans of kenwright want to know.seems to me theres alot more people on this site who know more than you and are not attention seekers.ps i could be wrong but the way you post i think your about 17?im from australia im a close friend of mick lyons i probably know more about the club than you do.im sorry if i've upset any of the regulars but you just post utter nonsense about roy.from what i've been told by big mick the lad loves everton just wants to play for us.

Hahaha ...

Oh , OK then , Lad ....

PS WHO THE FUK ARE YOU ????

So , He LOVES Evton but turns up BLADDERED ...??? I AINT TALKIN about Thurs , Btw ///

What does BIG MICK say about THAT , You Bell End ???

Fuk Off Back To CRYING OVER THE ASHES ... An The Swimming .. AN The Rugby ....

Hahaha ...

Oh , OK then , Lad ....

So , He LOVES Evton but turns up BLADDERED ...??? I AINT TALKIN about Thurs , Btw ///

Just one more thing , The Original Posts were aroind the time I said Landy would come back & there WOULD BE Ins ..

I got buzzed off as I recall ...

#StrokesChin .. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

This post is brought to you by Butterkist, Butterkist, Raa Raa Raa !!

Hahaha ...

Oh , OK then , Lad ....

Just quoting for emphasis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back