The Royston Rumour

Status
Not open for further replies.
so what have drenthe actually done???

He tries to attack and create goals everytime he gets the ball thats what he does, if everytime he tried he succeeded we would be scoring 20 every game wouldn't we it ain't gonna happen. I will never slate any player who attacks with the verve and vigour Royston does when he's on the ball. He like attacking football its what we have been crying out for isn't it a man who will take players on and even shoot from outside the box.

He tries to attack and create goals everytime he gets the ball thats what he does, if everytime he tried he succeeded we would be scoring 20 every game wouldn't we it ain't gonna happen. I will never slate any player who attacks with the verve and vigour Royston does when he's on the ball. He like attacking football its what we have been crying out for isn't it a man who will take players on and even shoot from outside the box.

dude, i luv him :) i meant what has he done that these rumours have started?

Hahaha ...

Oh , OK then , Lad ....

PS WHO THE FUK ARE YOU ????

So , He LOVES Evton but turns up BLADDERED ...??? I AINT TALKIN about Thurs , Btw ///

What does BIG MICK say about THAT , You Bell End ???

Fuk Off Back To CRYING OVER THE ASHES ... An The Swimming .. AN The Rugby ....

I thought you'd left this forum LCAB??? you've had more comebacks than Tony Hibberts put crosses into the upper street end FFS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back