The Royston Rumour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha ...

Oh , OK then , Lad ....

PS WHO THE FUK ARE YOU ????

So , He LOVES Evton but turns up BLADDERED ...??? I AINT TALKIN about Thurs , Btw ///

What does BIG MICK say about THAT , You Bell End ???

Fuk Off Back To CRYING OVER THE ASHES ... An The Swimming .. AN The Rugby ....

FFS LCAB! Will you leave the Ashes out of it!!! (You can have the swimming & that game played by the "no neck Nancy boys")

Hahaha ...

Oh , OK then , Lad ....

PS WHO THE FUK ARE YOU ????

So , He LOVES Evton but turns up BLADDERED ...??? I AINT TALKIN about Thurs , Btw ///

What does BIG MICK say about THAT , You Bell End ???

Fuk Off Back To CRYING OVER THE ASHES ... An The Swimming .. AN The Rugby ....

I understand fine, but will translate for those less fortunate.

" Hi there boy, would you mind informing me of your social standing?
If, as you say the person loves Everton yet appears to enjoy appearing at his place of work under the influence, an this is not a reference to Thursday.

Would like to hear Mr Lyons opinion on this matter, with respect. You can return to being upset and suffering such recent losses with rugby and cricket & swimming."

ps without being funny mate youve left GOT are you some kind of attention seeker?i told yous months ago hes at the bollox?you also told us months ago johnny heitinga was a horrible snide and hes out of our club stand on me a deals been done in germany?looks to me friend you talk utter ****e and only what fans of kenwright want to know.seems to me theres alot more people on this site who know more than you and are not attention seekers.ps i could be wrong but the way you post i think your about 17?im from australia im a close friend of mick lyons i probably know more about the club than you do.im sorry if i've upset any of the regulars but you just post utter nonsense about roy.from what i've been told by big mick the lad loves everton just wants to play for us.

Is it safe to come back above the parapet again? Great read this thread, i nearly spluttered coffee all over the carpet!

What if Drenthe has been being a bell?

Why would you want that disruptive influence in our team?

Other players are fine with Moyes' rules. Why can't he be?

tHiS

Nobody made excuses for Van Der Meyde and nobody would make them for someone like Darron Gibson.

too many questions............one answer, RR is a good footballer and could be a great footballer. hopefully with everton

I understand fine, but will translate for those less fortunate.

" Hi there boy, would you mind informing me of your social standing?
If, as you say the person loves Everton yet appears to enjoy appearing at his place of work under the influence, an this is not a reference to Thursday.

Would like to hear Mr Lyons opinion on this matter, with respect. You can return to being upset and suffering such recent losses with rugby and cricket & swimming."

Ahh thanks mate. Think i've said somewhere before, Learning German is easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back