Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

The summer 14 other clubs transfers thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw dodgy arry on sky sports saying his got the best two centre backs in the premier League in caulker and stroke face Ferdinand!.

He can't exactly say 'I've bought an average defender and signed a free past-it
Bojan and Charlie Adam in the same team at last!

Adam and Shawcross are gonna snap him like a twig in training... if he plays more than 20 games next season I'll be surprised.

terrific business by spurs to swap siggurdson for davies and vorm. no idea what swansea are thinking here, have serious doubts about monk, aparently he didn't rate vorm :s

swansea have to look at shaw for £27m and be thinking davies should be comanding a similar if not a higher fee

Cant believe Michel Vorm signing for Spurs. Has he no ambition? Hes bound to be on the bench behind Lloris? very strange choice of move that

Cant believe Michel Vorm signing for Spurs. Has he no ambition? Hes bound to be on the bench behind Lloris? very strange choice of move that

yep, stupid move considering the dodgy dutch keeper he's behind. netherlands no. 1 there for the taking, don't think he'll get it now.

Vorm will get 10-15 cup games next season. When Lloris is sold to PSG for £35m the following season he will be in pole position.

Monk signing Flappy-Handski must have given Vorm a message. No2 at Spurs or No2 at Swansea? No brainer really.

Should see Lascelles announced soon hopefullyShould see Lascelles announced soon hopefullyShoul

Vorm will get 10-15 cup games next season. When Lloris is sold to PSG for £35m the following season he will be in pole position.

Monk signing Flappy-Handski must have given Vorm a message. No2 at Spurs or No2 at Swansea? No brainer really.

Should see Lascelles announced soon hopefullyShould see Lascelles announced soon hopefullyShoul

vorm is better than flappy handski though, but yeah, i think monk rated flappy more - odd. no idea why they're selling davies, should have been £20m at the very least, much much better player than shaw at this moment

terrific business by spurs to swap siggurdson for davies and vorm. no idea what swansea are thinking here, have serious doubts about monk, aparently he didn't rate vorm :s

swansea have to look at shaw for £27m and be thinking davies should be comanding a similar if not a higher fee

I think the opposite mate, Siggy is a top player!

I think the opposite mate, Siggy is a top player!
This!

Siggy is superb, would have loved him at Everton. Easily worth 15m. Vorm is very good like, but what's the point of Spurs signing him if they are keeping Lloris who is miles better?

Davies is alright, rather have Oviedo like, and obviously Baines.

Levy has bucketloads of cash to spend on players. Yes he gets good prices when selling but hes done a fortune on wages and agents fees so has p r obably cost them a fortune.

Kenwright gets top dollar, low wages - but thats for another thread.

Spurs wont do much next season. They still lack a top forward and have too many players to have any unity.

i hate spurs, no offence like. levy is a mastermind in the transfer market and yet you still always blow it, ha.

how you've had the quality of the last decade and done pretty much zilch is beyond me.

[QUOTE="Zatara, post: 2874984, member: 9780"]Levy has bucketloads of cash to spend on players. Yes he gets good prices when selling but hes done a fortune on wages and agents fees so has p r obably cost them a fortune.

Kenwright gets top dollar, low wages - but thats for another thread.

Spurs wont do much next season. They still lack a top forward and have too many players to have any unity.[/QUOTE]

Not sure how you come to that conclusion? We have a net spend of something like £1.5mn a season since ENIC/Levy took charge 13 years ago. We are currently £8mn ahead already this season from Livermore's sale to Hull.

On the second point i would ask - compared to who?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back