Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

The summer 14 other clubs transfers thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah umm. yeah?
confused isn't the word if this is true. probably the city owners throwing money left right and centre just to show how the market can be manipulated.
Given that New York FC doesn't start playing until the 2015 MLS season, Lampard probably does need to go on loan to keep match fit but assumed he would join David Villa at the Australian City owned team.

Given that New York FC doesn't start playing until the 2015 MLS season, Lampard probably does need to go on loan to keep match fit but assumed he would join David Villa at the Australian City owned team.

yeah, but city?

he'll be doing a job that they could have a youngster doing i.e. probably not making the bench

Last edited:

That fat frank deal smells rotten but I am not savvy enough on the workings of FFP to know how exactly but have to wonder if they can use their affiliated clubs in Melbourne,Yokohama and NY to move players around different leagues using the loan system but have no worries about transfer fees as it was their sister club that paid for said player.

I think City have just found a way to get around FFP that UEFA can do sweet FA about. The same way that the chavs figured out under Frank Arnesen that hoovering up all the best young talent and loaning them out would pay dividends long term. Short term it also stopped any one else in Europe getting said players,then at a time which suits Chelsea they sell the player on to whom they want to.

Small middlesex club for life is right we have spent so no excuses,happy with some of our business but could be happier.

Just as an aside, new manager,new plan/project/whatever, if this fails to get you to champs league is it going to be the manager and players fault again or are you all going to realise finally that if the man at the top keeps firing because it's gone tits up,maybe he's the problem. Levy I mean not Joe Lewis.

Same owners I think mate.

Something like that.

Out of the two I'd still have Gareth Barry.

Didn't fancy going to City's Australian team (Melbourne? Adelaide?). Cant see FF getting much game time though. Milner must be *** off though. Not a direct replacement granted but similar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back