Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

The summer 14 other clubs transfers thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Real madrid have signed Keylor Navas. Given their relative performaces in the World cup, wonder how long it will be until he replaces Casillas

He wont, he is uber-average, and has been invisable for about 5 years.....till his life changing 3 games at the World Cup.

I've never seen him play before the World Cup - good time to have your best performances! He won La Liga goalkeeper of the year last season so suppose Real Madrid might be basing some of their decision on that.

Im not sure, why would they have not got him before the WC then ??!!

Always dubious about WC signings.

He wont, he is uber-average, and has been invisable for about 5 years.....till his life changing 3 games at the World Cup.

Disagree strongly mate.

He's a great great keeper and has kept Levante up and well up last 3 seasons.

It's no coincidence that a no mark team like Levante have been performing well above their status.

Im not sure, why would they have not got him before the WC then ??!!

Always dubious about WC signings.
Real Madrid seem to prefer to sign "fashionable" players, the ones that have performed well recently, seemingly without concern as to the cost or which of their other players it displaces. They sold lots of James Rodriguez shirts within hours of his purchase so I suppose they make it up by marketing.

Will be interesting to see where Angel di Maria ends up.

Lampard to city story.

Don't city already own him anyway? I mean in the same essence as the Italians owning Watford, just because he plays for new York or Melbourne doesn't mean he isn't part of the city empire. So expect great players turning up at city for 6 months every year before retiring on the other side of the world. Villa in Jan?

Lampard to city story.

Don't city already own him anyway? I mean in the same essence as the Italians owning Watford, just because he plays for new York or Melbourne doesn't mean he isn't part of the city empire. So expect great players turning up at city for 6 months every year before retiring on the other side of the world. Villa in Jan?

That is correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back