Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

The summer 14 other clubs transfers thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have spurs signed anyone yet? Seems to me they need strengthening as much as anyone in the top 7.

Out - Livermore
- Siggurdsson
- Falque

In - Davies
- Vorm
- Dier

Net +£8mn.

Squad only needs a bit of tweaking, a quality CH is the only real urgent requirement & that is being worked on.
If we get a CH & Schneiderlin then Sandro & Kaboul will go to Italy. Net spend of around £15mn i reckon.

We still have a massive squad.

Just for info sake.

Freidel, Lloris, Vorm
Walker, Rose, Kaboul, Vertonghen, Chiriches, Naighton, Dawson, BAE, Fryers, Davies, Dier
Lennon, Paulinho, Lamela, Holtby, Capoue, Townsend, Dembele, Chadli, Eriksen, Carroll, Sandro, Bentaleb, Mason.
Soldado, Adebayor, Kane

I think he could go out again, either on loan or permanent. £5-6mn would do it i think.
That said, Poch might like his 'all action' style of play for his pressing system & keep him for the squad. He is well liked around the club by players & fans alike. Nice fella.

Have to ask why do you keep mentioning your net spend? Are you a bean counter,it's not like you are in any real danger of being caught out by FFP.

On 6 August 2014 Manquillo joined Liverpool in a two-year loan deal.

2 year loan deal?????

WTF

Does this mean loans are allowed again now? Or does Samuel only write his columns when we do it? Im waiting for Wenger's outcry at this and all the media outlets claiming 'they wont repeat this next year when the loans return'......obviously Bobby took the meaning of 'return' a bit differently.

Southampton have swapped Taider for Osvaldo.

I wonder what Pochettino will be like when it comes to buying players.

The ones at southampton, 10m plus, Wanyama and Osvaldo scream bad business to me, iv probably forgotten loads, them 2 not the best deals by any stretch all the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back