Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

The summer 14 other clubs transfers thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

chicoazul

Poster Valuation: #1
For all transfers and snide rumours about transfers not including Everton.

This is the place to fume about us not signing players that turn out utter tripe in the end. So pipe down.

My predictions -

Chelsea will sign a striker
Everton will loan somebody
Man U will spend a lot
Liberpewl will buy a defender and lose Suarez

SSN claim Chelsea have agreed a 32m deal for Diego Costa, was only a matter of time i suppose.

Ferdinand to USA I'd guess.

Jose has admitted be wanted a striker. That means he wants 2, maybe even 3!

Don't think he will keep Ba or Etto, not sure about Torres and lukaku.

Diego costa is some player tho!!

Ferdinand to USA I'd guess.

Jose has admitted be wanted a striker. That means he wants 2, maybe even 3!

Don't think he will keep Ba or Etto, not sure about Torres and lukaku.

Diego costa is some player tho!!
I'm pretty sure he said Torres will stay but Eto will be released, no real mention on Ba but you'd expect him to be sold or at least loaned out. Jose is going to want to have three strikers so I think he may be planning on having Costa, Lukaku and Torres as their strike force next season. I'm a little worried Lukaku could settle for staying next at Chelsea as a second choice if Jose promises to rotate him and Costa so I really hope Chelsea sign another gun striker because Lukaku defiantly won't settle for a third choice striker.

How the hell is Diego coasta only costing 32 million if shaw is costing 27 million. Premium on young English players is ridiculous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back