Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

The summer 14 other clubs transfers thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

They don't have enough home grown players.

yeah but you can leave spaces in your squad instead. would be much better bringing a young british midfielder in should they ever need the call up than paying frank much larger wages to be in essence a part-timer on the bench. he's about 5th/6th choice.

yeah but you can leave spaces in your squad instead. would be much better bringing a young british midfielder in should they ever need the call up than paying frank much larger wages to be in essence a part-timer on the bench. he's about 5th/6th choice.

But they wont have to pay a fee for Lampard and any decent home grown players price is ridiculous these days. Also wouldn't surprise me if they weren't paying his wages and NYCFC are paying it all.

But they wont have to pay a fee for Lampard and any decent home grown players price is ridiculous these days. Also wouldn't surprise me if they weren't paying his wages and NYCFC are paying it all.

could just use rodwell like, or one of their youth like i said before, that doesn't constitute a fee. wouldn't they still have to pay some fees to get lampard?

could just use rodwell like, or one of their youth like i said before, that doesn't constitute a fee. wouldn't they still have to pay some fees to get lampard?

Even if they keep Rodwell they still need more homegrown players and with them having a restricted CL squad of 21 with 8 of them needing to be homegrown they can't really gamble on an untested kid. Lampard will offer good cover, good experience to pass on to the younger lads and has shown he can play at the top level (although he isn't the player he used to be. There might be some fee's involved but I can't see them being to much considering they own the other team. Also there isn't really many English players who they could get who have Lampards ability without paying £10m+.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back