Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
obviously don't want my two fave players to go, but for £50m, it's not exactly a terrible deal. especially given our chairman and how poor we are with selling fees.

If you buy players like alderweild and medel with still £30m odd left in the bank (i doubt it will all be given to strengthen the squad) then you can see definite positives.

this is with me being realistic with regards to our chairman not too intent on keeping both of them.

ideally of the two, felli will be gone for around £27m ish and we'll buy good replacement, another centre mid, a good striker like bent and maybe alderweild to replace heitinga. could possibly do with another winger i suppose but no need to drift off into dream land

If Baines is sold then I'd like to see Martinez go for young Shaw at Southampton. That lad has massive potential and will be an international in a season or 2, I'm sure he is already in Hodgson's plans for next summer. As for Fellaini's replacement(s), a ball winner like Lars Bender at Leverkusen and a playmaker like Banega would suffice!

If Baines is sold then I'd like to see Martinez go for young Shaw at Southampton. That lad has massive potential and will be an international in a season or 2, I'm sure he is already in Hodgson's plans for next summer. As for Fellaini's replacement(s), a ball winner like Lars Bender at Leverkusen and a playmaker like Banega would suffice!
Shaw will cost a fortune, Southampton always get a good deal for their youngsters, he'll go for more than Baines IMO.

There is no way they would offer £50 million, they just bid 12 for baines so even if they went up to 17 for him that would mean they are bidding 33 for Fellaini, not a chance in hell this rumour is anywhere near true, but if it were I would snap there hands off

I think if Utd offered 50m then most of us would readily accept the bid ,it won't happen.

In fact,I wonder if there is any interest from Utd in the player at all. The Fellaini talk has come about because apparently Fabregas is staying at Barca, it just looks like more lazy journalism
I think Utd have a genuine interest in Baines,but Everton genuinely don't want to sell and the amount of money needed to prise the player away will not be paid by money conscious Moyes.

I think Arsenal just bid £20m for Bender, but Leverkusen rejected it and said he was not for sale at any price.

Shaw signed a new deal not 2 weeks ago.

He's arguably cost more than we sell Baines for.

I can agree with what others have said, theres not a hope in hell we would get 50m.

IF they go, it will be undisclosed, I reckon we are looking at around 16 TOPS for Baines and around 22 for Felli at the most.

Im less convinced Baines will go tho personally, guess we wait and see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back