Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait for the Rs chant at the derby " Your turning into Wigan " if Felli is sold then McCarthy imo is NOT a good replacement - sends out a mediocrity 10th place message - sorry about the pessimism but we should just tell Utd to F off

If Fellaini were to leave (and I really hope he stays) then i'd like to see Radja Nainggolan and Miralem Pjanić brought in. Only worry would be the lack of height in midfield, which is why Capoue would have been ideal but he'll be at Spurs. But Nainggolan is a genuine ball winning box-to-box midfielder and has pace and strength. Pjanić would be perfect in the no.10 role

Can't wait for the Rs chant at the derby " Your turning into Wigan " if Felli is sold then McCarthy imo is NOT a good replacement - sends out a mediocrity 10th place message - sorry about the pessimism but we should just tell Utd to F off

Who cares where the signings come from, it's about whether they're good enough.

For the right price i'd take McCarthy all day.

Expecting a bid soon from Man u now Fab come out and said he happy at Barca, Man u knew this anyway, Moyes will now come in for Fellaini and the man u fans will be happy that they have signed at least one midfielder.

Who cares where the signings come from, it's about whether they're good enough.

For the right price i'd take McCarthy all day.

Respect for your view but the guy does not inspire me with any excitement - he is an average midfielder - not bad by any means but not someone who can take us forward from last season. I am always willing to be proved wrong though and will give any EFC player my support on the pitch

Expecting a bid soon from Man u now Fab come out and said he happy at Barca, Man u knew this anyway, Moyes will now come in for Fellaini and the man u fans will be happy that they have signed at least one midfielder.
Well when he does I hope he doesn't try to extract the urine.

Respect for your view but the guy does not inspire me with any excitement - he is an average midfielder - not bad by any means but not someone who can take us forward from last season. I am always willing to be proved wrong though and will give any EFC player my support on the pitch

If we sell Fellaini then Gibson is our only natural CM. Osman is next level gash in that position and Barkley is an attacking midfielder. McCarthy would by default be a starter for us in that position !

If we sell Fellaini then Gibson is our only natural CM. Osman is next level gash in that position and Barkley is an attacking midfielder. McCarthy would by default be a starter for us in that position !

15M is bats*** crazy.

Do we not have a scouting network that,s entire knowledge base goes beyond Wigan !

I would rather look for a more creative and dynamic player - I do see what you are getting at though - I like Ossie but he is too inconsistent to step up to that level - perhaps Barkley will blossom if he gets the chance of a good run in the side - hope so. Perhaps I am expecting too much - I was fortunate to see the holy trinity in the late 60s/ early 70s and Reidy, Bracewell, Sheedy etc but also have seen some absolute dross as well. Still believe in Nil satis even if the current board don't :mellow:

If Fellaini goes is expect 2 CM players coming in with his money. If one of them is Mcarthy for 10m or under then so be it. Think we could get Mcarthy and a very good other CM with that money.

Baines sale is just not an option IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back