Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
oH MY GOd whAt iS mARTinEz DoINg?

Jean for £6m? i can't believe this has definitely happened. i will never support everton again. Can't believe sharner, maloney, mcbanaman and mcdarthy are also definitely joining us as well because my cousin's sister's niece's 3rd nipple told me!

You might wanna get you're caps lock sorted mate, looks like its sticking.

That Beausejour story is obviously bollocks. On to the real stuff and if we were to sell Baines and Fellaini for a combined £42m and brought Siquhiera, Medel, Alderweireld and McCarthy in, you will see a stronger Everton side than any put together in the pl before. They are 4 highly rated talents 25 and under and their impact would more than compensate for Baines and Fellaini's loss. No matter what I'm looking forward to 2013/14.

If the story is true we need to act quickly this guy is a class defender very comfortable on the ball.. Usual efc no money yet again were we the only club not to gain financially from the New tv deal???

Just had a look at tomorrow's football gossip and it's being reported that Spurs are going in for Pjanic, I'm beginning to think that Levy is lurking in here to see who we want then buying the lot of them!

Just had a look at tomorrow's football gossip and it's being reported that Spurs are going in for Pjanic, I'm beginning to think that Levy is lurking in here to see who we want then buying the lot of them!

With the addition of Capoue it is becoming ridiculous the amount of midfielders they have.....share the love spurs FFS...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back