Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Levy is going down the route of buying up all the young talent for a reasonable price and then flogging them on for a totally over-inflated price if they are not up to scratch. Im sure thats what he did with Pienaar. Picked him up for peanuts and then sold him on for a profit. Im sure Redknapp never wanted him there. We could do with an arsehole like him (Levy) working here, someone who could get blood out of a stone

Huddlestone is a big fat injury prone waste of skin.

Teams should never buy off spurs they are delusional when it comes to market prices of their own players.

If the story is true we need to act quickly this guy is a class defender very comfortable on the ball.. Usual efc no money yet again were we the only club not to gain financially from the New tv deal???

I said on here from the start of the window that we wouldn't see a great deal of the new TV money coming in and got absolutely nailed about it from folk!.

If you believe certain quarters, weve either spent £7m or £8m this summer and i'd bet it's £7m!. I said all along that £10m got put up in Jan for Moyes and he bid £8.6m for Fer what never came through, then £10m for Negredo which didn't happen and we ended up with Stones for £3m, which left us £7m for this summer which we have spent on Kone, Joel & a loan fee for Deulofeu!.

The rest of the new revenue as gone towards paying off loses & servicing debts to every fcuker that Kenwright owes to!.

There's one thing though, IF we haven't got anymore money to spend this window before sales, we should have a decent amount to spend next summer cos are wage bill is seriously down from last season, gate receipts were up, more TV exposure so are income from last season was better so come next season, hopefully we wont be running at a loss, well we shouldn't be, and debts will be down, loans, mortgages sorted so the next instalment of money, we should see a nice chunk of it come next season.

Just had a look at tomorrow's football gossip and it's being reported that Spurs are going in for Pjanic, I'm beginning to think that Levy is lurking in here to see who we want then buying the lot of them!

Mate, Pjanic was never ever an option for us!. Even if we had £15m to spend, he wouldn't come to us as were not in Europe and don't look like qualifying for any European competition anytime soon so Everton FC to him is a no, no!.

Great player, would love him at us but in this day and age were not seen as a good enough club for the really good players of the likes of Pjanic's abilities unfortunately!.

Money, ambition & Europe is what top players look for, and weve only got one of them!.

I said on here from the start of the window that we wouldn't see a great deal of the new TV money coming in and got absolutely nailed about it from folk!.

If you believe certain quarters, weve either spent £7m or £8m this summer and i'd bet it's £7m!. I said all along that £10m got put up in Jan for Moyes and he bid £8.6m for Fer what never came through, then £10m for Negredo which didn't happen and we ended up with Stones for £3m, which left us £7m for this summer which we have spent on Kone, Joel & a loan fee for Deulofeu!.

The rest of the new revenue as gone towards paying off loses & servicing debts to every fcuker that Kenwright owes to!.

There's one thing though, IF we haven't got anymore money to spend this window before sales, we should have a decent amount to spend next summer cos are wage bill is seriously down from last season, gate receipts were up, more TV exposure so are income from last season was better so come next season, hopefully we wont be running at a loss, well we shouldn't be, and debts will be down, loans, mortgages sorted so the next instalment of money, we should see a nice chunk of it come next season.

Would that be the new revenue that doesn't arrive until NEXT summer, that revenue? *shakes head & goes down the alehouse*

Wouldnt mind taking dembele off spurs if we get rid of felli, hed fit perfectly into robertos system

I think he'll still be a key player for them even if they buy Capoue, if they get Pjanic aswell then I don't know?. But where would that leave the likes of Holtby & Sigurdsson aswell?!. Don't forget, spurs have already signed Paulinho & Chadli who are both top notch, so where will everyone fit in?.

I'd definitely take the likes of Dembele, Holtby & Sigurdsson off of there hands IF we ever sold Felli!.

Would that be the new revenue that doesn't arrive until NEXT summer, that revenue? *shakes head & goes down the alehouse*

No, this season pal, the new TV deal came into place this summer. How else do you think the likes of Swansea, Norwich, Cardiff, Southampton, the sh!te and even us are spending this summer?!.

When ever have we had money like weve spent this summer before sales eh?!.

You wouldn't spend in advance on money your getting next year, cos then it's a domino effect and then what do you do IF the deal doesn't improve at the end of this one and you spend above your means?!.

why am i seeing people link 4-5 players off any money we may get out of the sale of fellaini and baines?

there are wages to consider also

two signings tops

No, this season pal, the new TV deal came into place this summer. How else do you think the likes of Swansea, Norwich, Cardiff, Southampton, the sh!te and even us are spending this summer?!.

When ever have we had money like weve spent this summer before sales eh?!.

You wouldn't spend in advance on money your getting next year, cos then it's a domino effect and then what do you do IF the deal doesn't improve at the end of this one and you spend above your means?!.

Apparently we don't get the money til next summer from the TV deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back