Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently we don't get the money til next summer from the TV deal.

The money is split into 3 tranches. A guaranteed figure which has already been distributed to clubs imo. A portion that is dependent on TV appearances, and a portion that is determined by your final league placing, which is prize money and won't be distributed until the end of the season.

No, this season pal, the new TV deal came into place this summer. How else do you think the likes of Swansea, Norwich, Cardiff, Southampton, the sh!te and even us are spending this summer?!.

When ever have we had money like weve spent this summer before sales eh?!.

You wouldn't spend in advance on money your getting next year, cos then it's a domino effect and then what do you do IF the deal doesn't improve at the end of this one and you spend above your means?!.

We take loans out against next seasons tv money, done it for a quite a few years.

Vibrac.

I honestly can't understand why Spurs want more midfielders. Especially when other spots in the team could be improved, its crazy.

Capoue is a good signing for Spurs, they missed Sandro a lot when he was injured last season and Capoue is a similar player so I believe.

As things stand with regards to transfers, even if Bale goes I can see them getting 4th.

Spurs with the team they are growing are becoming a real force. As much as i think some of the buys will be refunded with the Bale sale, i can't help but think a big chunk of that will still go on getting new players in.

It's amazing how players like Dembele and Sandro who on their days were unstoppable are now not guaranteed a spot in the team. With Paulinho looking like one of the starting midfielders and maybe Capoue.

Capoue is a good signing for Spurs, they missed Sandro a lot when he was injured last season and Capoue is a similar player so I believe.

As things stand with regards to transfers, even if Bale goes I can see them getting 4th.

compared to arsenal's squad atm, it shouldn't even be a contest. but i thought that last seaosn when they were about 10 points ahead and they bottled it

Its quite normal that teams with actual money will sign players.

Teams that are waiting to sell their best players can just make do with the scraps at the end of the window.

Thats not to say we have missed out on anybody yet, but there has certainly been a few players sold that I would have liked to have seen Everton move for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back