Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently we don't get the money til next summer from the TV deal.

It's already in place mate, from this season through to 2016. It's the new deal that involves BT Sports. With Sky, BT, MOTD and all internet coverage included, the total deal will amass over £5b!.

It's already in place mate, from this season through to 2016. It's the new deal that involves BT Sports. With Sky, BT, MOTD and all internet coverage included, the total deal will amass over £5b!.

Yes the deal is in place but im told we dont get the money in until the end of the season

Capoue is a good signing for Spurs, they missed Sandro a lot when he was injured last season and Capoue is a similar player so I believe.

As things stand with regards to transfers, even if Bale goes I can see them getting 4th.

Similar but classier on the ball IMO, a very good signing for them IF they get it sorted. But once Sandro is fit, who do they play out of all there options?. I think in the holding mid positions they'll go for Paulinho and one of either Sandro or Capoue, so where will Dembele fit in, at AMC?. Brilliant options to have isn't it!.

But they have plenty of options in AMC, cos IF Bale doesn't go, he can play there and AVB does play him there. Sigurdsson & Holtby can, and IF they buy Pjanic, he does aswell. I wouldn't be surprised to see one of or both Holtby & Sigurdsson get sold this summer, I really cant see Spurs letting Dembele go, he's too good!.

A lot of the money is paid in prize money and for amount of appearances on the tele, which wont be paid untill the end of the Season.

The way the Premier League distributes its TV money means half of the total cash from the domestic deals is divided equally between the member clubs, and all of the overseas broadcasting income is also split equally.

A further 25 per cent of domestic TV income is split as merit money depending on where each club finish in the league, and the final 25 per cent is paid in ‘facility fees’ for each time a club’s matches are shown on television in the UK.

Yes the deal is in place but im told we dont get the money in until the end of the season

Well how stupid would that be, put a deal in place for this season but not start paying out till next season?!. I think the money as started being distributed already based on what money as been spent by certain clubs. Im not saying what you've heard or what ive read is right or wrong, but that's just my thinking.

A lot of the money is paid in prize money and for amount of appearances on the tele, which wont be paid untill the end of the Season.

The way the Premier League distributes its TV money means half of the total cash from the domestic deals is divided equally between the member clubs, and all of the overseas broadcasting income is also split equally.

A further 25 per cent of domestic TV income is split as merit money depending on where each club finish in the league, and the final 25 per cent is paid in ‘facility fees’ for each time a club’s matches are shown on television in the UK.

That's fair enough, but every year we get a set sum, like everyone else, due to the amount of games we will play on TV. If we play any extra games on TV then we will get extra income but we always start a season with a set amount of money from the premier league due to TV money, which due to the new deal, as gone up by 25-35 million by all accounts?!.

That's fair enough, but every year we get a set sum, like everyone else, due to the amount of games we will play on TV. If we play any extra games on TV then we will get extra income but we always start a season with a set amount of money from the premier league due to TV money, which due to the new deal, as gone up by 25-35 million by all accounts?!.

PL-TV-split-13-14-forecasts1.jpg

Spurs with the team they are growing are becoming a real force. As much as i think some of the buys will be refunded with the Bale sale, i can't help but think a big chunk of that will still go on getting new players in.

It's amazing how players like Dembele and Sandro who on their days were unstoppable are now not guaranteed a spot in the team. With Paulinho looking like one of the starting midfielders and maybe Capoue.

They can't get Paulinho, Dembele, Sandro and Capoue into the same starting XI though, unless they're playing 4 central midfielders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back