Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Beausejour story is obviously bollocks. On to the real stuff and if we were to sell Baines and Fellaini for a combined £42m and brought Siquhiera, Medel, Alderweireld and McCarthy in, you will see a stronger Everton side than any put together in the pl before. They are 4 highly rated talents 25 and under and their impact would more than compensate for Baines and Fellaini's loss. No matter what I'm looking forward to 2013/14.

I think the squad would be stronger but the first team would be weaker.

They won't be letting dembele go. I think we could do a lot worse than Huddleston though.

[Poor language removed] right off with Huddleston, another bull*hitter of a footballer who offers nothing but fancy 30 yard passes square. I don't think he's scored in about 5 years, he's injury prone, and for me a very poor man's Carrick. We should've snatched De Guzman off swansea, I think we need a bit of a terrier in the middle aswell. Medel isn't a bad shout, mehmet topal off fenerbace would be good also.

I think we can do much better than to feed off spurs utter dregs like huddlestone.

That's said if sigurdson or dembele were available for the right price id take them, but levy wont sell cheap to us best go elsewhere.

yeah huddlestone can fcuk off. we need younger players with the talent and hunger to succeed, not a rank average tottenham reserve.

Don't want Huddlestone, too slow, we need someone with pace, quick feet and good passing, someone who can run with the ball, This all points to Barkley for me, but is he ready to be a major key player?

I'm already counting on Barkley as a key member of our midfield attack. We need competition for fellaini & gibson and if fellaini leaves we'll need a replacement for him too.

Don't want Huddlestone, too slow, we need someone with pace, quick feet and good passing, someone who can run with the ball, This all points to Barkley for me, but is he ready to be a major key player?

He's ready for the AM role not CM. too much defensive responsibility in the Central role.

If given the opportunity behind the striker I think he'll explode onto the scene this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back