Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ajax has not said any names, so I'm still confident we're still in the race for him.
Fellaini is not even on the bench this afternoon.
I said to myself in February he's gone in the summer. I'd be suprised if he's still here when the window has closed.

Fellaini is at Goodison. He's not gone yet.

Hey fellas. Dunno what the latest on the Fellaini and McCarthy situations are, bit just got off the pitch playing with a guy who says he's known McCarthy since he was 15, and that a deal is gonna be done this week, today will be his last game (is he playing?) and was talking about 15m (pos release clause?). He said he didn't know for def that it was with us, but wasn't aware of any other suitors. Apparently he's a really sound lad and is good mates with Seamus. Now I've never met this guy before, but he's an associate of a mate, and he's quite 'mature', didn't seem like the kinda guy to spout stuff just for the sake of it! Anyway, make of that what you will, I'm not holding my breath.

Spartak Moscow are the club who have bid for Alderweireld according to Dutch press. Player said to prefer England but Russians offering a big deal to tempt him.

In the Times today Aresenal's bid of 25 Mill was described by Man U as risible, so how do we describe Man U bid of 30 mill for Fellaini and Baines?

As we all know there are two rules in the FA, One law for Man U and one law for the rest which can be overruled by rule 1.

In the Times today Aresenal's bid of 25 Mill was described by Man U as risible, so how do we describe Man U bid of 30 mill for Fellaini and Baines?

As we all know there are two rules in the FA, One law for Man U and one law for the rest which can be overruled by rule 1.

Whats the FA gotta do with anything?

Hey fellas. Dunno what the latest on the Fellaini and McCarthy situations are, bit just got off the pitch playing with a guy who says he's known McCarthy since he was 15, and that a deal is gonna be done this week, today will be his last game (is he playing?) and was talking about 15m (pos release clause?). He said he didn't know for def that it was with us, but wasn't aware of any other suitors. Apparently he's a really sound lad and is good mates with Seamus. Now I've never met this guy before, but he's an associate of a mate, and he's quite 'mature', didn't seem like the kinda guy to spout stuff just for the sake of it! Anyway, make of that what you will, I'm not holding my breath.

wouldnt suprise me at all this. just like i said abouth half hour ago, his last game with wigan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back