Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rhodes is a strange one, he's been Watched for how long now, 3 years ? .and no premiership side has made a move .his record looks good but clearly the scouts think he's missing something to make the grade . Only ever see highlights of him on tv , so I couldn't tell you what they think he hasn't got, but when you see strikers being bought for millions , you'd think he'd get you ten goals in his first season ? ? ? .

Rhodes is a strange one, he's been Watched for how long now, 3 years ? .and no premiership side has made a move .his record looks good but clearly the scouts think he's missing something to make the grade . Only ever see highlights of him on tv , so I couldn't tell you what they think he hasn't got, but when you see strikers being bought for millions , you'd think he'd get you ten goals in his first season ? ? ? .

I've seen bits and bobs of the lad. I'd say about 3 full matches and like you highlights. The lads a poacher. He will sniff out the chance.
Sadly this means he doesn't offer a lot else. And with a lot of teams playing only one actual striker I guess this puts teams off.

However, a team like West Brom could do a lot worse I reckon.

I would have been happy a few weeks ago if no changes were made in and out, but now looking at the team and Gibson reminding us that he a sick note, we need another cm asap.

Anyone see the interview on Sky Sports with Alderweireld then? Think it was Bryan Swanson, he said we know that Ajax have received an offer from Everton do you know any more about that? Then he goes on to say we'll have to see, the Premier League is a beautiful league etc. Also interest from Newcastle and Spurs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back