Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like this. Proper insult, 'You really like to defame do you?'

'Your ma loves a bit of defaming, lad'

What's wrong with that?

Read his (Kurt) signature. I was quoting another user's line. Then, he adds this to his signature.

"The Pope can call one at any time during the season". Sigh.

hktoffee's take on Ramadan......2013

Defamation or what here. Did I ever say that was my view on Ramadan?

What's wrong with that?

Read his (Kurt) signature. I was quoting another user's line. Then, he adds this to his signature.

"The Pope can call one at any time during the season". Sigh.

hktoffee's take on Ramadan......2013

Defamation or what here. Did I ever say that was my view on Ramadan?

I was supporting your barb. His constant defamation of every poster, even from my short time here, is clearly out of hand.

Didn't Scott Parker have a chance to sign for us only to join the barcodes for more money ?

Paying over £3m for a 33 year old, past his best, midfielder is not something i'd like to see us do.

So we are loaning Ramadan but he is part owned by the pope and can be recalled anytime during the season. FFS. Where's the lunch money gone Bill!!

h6A50A84B

Incredibly boring insults to hk when he hasn't done anything, no need lads especially in here - although I know there's not much else to discuss in this thread at the moment.

Back on topic, I think this is our squad until January at least. Apart from I believe we'll bring in one more player, a CM we've never heard of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back