Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I would give this a rest...

I can't be arsed to look for indepth info from wiki actually, that's why I kindly ask if someone know that. I am pretty sure some did give me silly replies/bull.

Read that again. I never said "the Pope" has anything to do with Ramadan. I was quoting someone's line. I did not bring that up.

Mate, not having a go at you here just trying to finally put this to bed:

The Ramadan season goes from June to December mate, the Pope can call one at any time during the season.
I see. Thank you for given this useful info.

So we can expect another Ramadan before December and Kone will play about 40 minutes in the course of 2 weeks at some point then.

Your post implied that you believed Fott Long Hot Dog's joke. You may not have believed it, and you were just going along with the joke. People aren't saying you said the Pope decides when Ramadan is, however it looked as though you may have believed that to be the case so people were calling you out on that.

BACK ON TOPIC - Anyone got any CM suggestions for a loan? In the likelihood we have no money...

"I didn't hear from those clubs. But those are beautiful clubs and the Premier League is a beautiful competition, so we will see."

k4eeer.gif

In all fairness mate if you cant even 'be arsed' doing 2 seconds of research on a subject you want to debate you don't really have a leg to stand on here. Not tryin to be harsh like, but thats just how it is.

Please, read the past few pages again. I wasn't "debating". I was asking info from other users. Then, after a few conversation, a user said I believed (I was quoting someone's line) Rahmadan had something to do with the Pope...trying to make me looked stupid cos he thought that was fun.

Please, read the past few pages again. I wasn't "debating". I was asking info from other users. Then, after a few conversation, a user said I believed (I was quoting someone's line) Rahmadan had something to do with the Pope...trying to make me looked stupid cos he thought that was fun.

Are you referring to me? I said it was implied that you believed it, that or you may have been going along with the joke.

I was trying to explain as you seemed convinced that people thought you'd originally said the Pope has something to do with Ramadan.

O.k I'll try a different tact. What possessed you to ask users on a football forum about ramadan, when all that was required was to type the word into dat der google ting? and seriously 'trying to make me looked stupid' your playing with me right?

Mate, not having a go at you here just trying to finally put this to bed:

Your post implied that you believed Fott Long Hot Dog's joke. You may not have believed it, and you were just going along with the joke. People aren't saying you said the Pope decides when Ramadan is, however it looked as though you may have believed that to be the case so people were calling you out on that.

BACK ON TOPIC - Anyone got any CM suggestions for a loan? In the likelihood we have no money...

Ok, let me make myself clear here. 1st I don't know he was joking there. I tended to believe not all people in this forum (who were kind enough to give out info) were actually bull****ing or making up lie just to fool the others. 2nd I could not care less whether the leader of their religion is called the Pope or Kenwright, the point is whether the Rahmadan season actually goes from June to December as stated by that user.

Are you referring to me? I said it was implied that you believed it, that or you may have been going along with the joke.

I was trying to explain as you seemed convinced that people thought you'd originally said the Pope has something to do with Ramadan.

No mate I am not referring you.

Like I said, the main point is not whether the leader is the Pope. The main point is whether the Rahmadan season actually goes from June to December as stated by that user. That was the reason why I came with the line "So we can expect another Rahmadan before December and Kone will play about 40 minutes in the course of 2 weeks at some point then."

Last edited:
Ok, let me make myself clear here. 1st I don't know he was joking there. I tended to believe not all people in this forum (who were kind enough to give out info) were actually bull****ing or making up lie just to fool the others. 2nd I could not care less whether the leader of their religion is called the Pope or Kenwright, the point is whether the Rahmadan season actually goes from June to December as stated by that user.

:lol: Ramadan lasts for a month mate, and occurs once a year. So no worries for our local Konehead.

No mate I am not referring you.

(y)

The Pope though

LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back