Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Incredibly boring insults to hk when he hasn't done anything, no need lads especially in here - although I know there's not much else to discuss in this thread at the moment.

Back on topic, I think this is our squad until January at least. Apart from I believe we'll bring in one more player, a CM we've never heard of.

Some people love to do that, they think it is fun.

Back on the topic, Spurs fans are convinced that their club are in talk with Ajax for the signing of Alderweireld. Some said his father has confirmed it. Don't know if that is the case.

Last edited:
How can anybody not think that based on the available information ?

Anichebe has never scored more than 6 goals in a season and Jelavic was utter gash last year.

Kone scored 13 goals playing for a team who were utter gash, Jelavic scored 7 and actually played more games.

I for one think Koné is a decent signing, but at the price we paid i think it's a misappropriation of funds. However, 'How can anybody not think that based on the available information ?' That is not judging anything by the information at hand; actually that's what's known as 'misrepresenting the information at hand to support your own beliefs', Nikica Jelavic's 1st year in the premier league: 9 goals in 13 appearances. Arouna Koné's 1st year in the premier league: 11 goals in 34 appearances. To summarise, lets see how Koné does this year and then we'll judge.

Yeah but I was quoting someone. And I have no idea about how many Ramadan are there in a season.

Dude its called wiki or the bloomin internet if your not sure simply type Ramadan and there are plenty of pages about it.

Firstly the Pope has nothing to do with it several people have mentioned this to you yet you still bring it up

Secondly its only once a year for 1 month.

Dude its called wiki or the bloomin internet if your not sure simply type Ramadan and there are plenty of pages about it.Firstly the Pope has nothing to do with it several people have mentioned this to you yet you still bring it up

Secondly its only once a year for 1 month.

I thought I would give this a rest...

I can't be arsed to look for indepth info from wiki actually, that's why I kindly ask if someone know that. I am pretty sure some did give me silly replies/bull.

Read that again. I never said "the Pope" has anything to do with Ramadan. I was quoting someone's line. I did not bring that up.

I thought I would give this a rest...

I can't be arsed to look for indepth info from wiki actually, that's why I kindly ask if someone know that.

In all fairness mate if you cant even 'be arsed' doing 2 seconds of research on a subject you want to debate you don't really have a leg to stand on here. Not tryin to be harsh like, but thats just how it is.

Asked about the links with possible moves to Everton or Newcastle, Alderweireld added: "[There is no offer from Everton] that I know of, maybe my manager knows. But I was focusing on the [Belgium] game and now I'm focusing on Sunday.

"I didn't hear from those clubs. But those are beautiful clubs and the Premier League is a beautiful competition, so we will see."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back