The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your talking about a player that played over 40 times a season for the last 4 seasons for a team that were never out of the top three, and have enough money to replace him 100 times over. Think he is at least a bit better then "s***"

Your talking about a player that played over 40 times a season for the last 4 seasons for a team that were never out of the top three, and have enough money to replace him 100 times over. Think he is at least a bit better then "s***"

He has been consistently awful the last season though, he has cost them many game and he arguably got zabelata sent off by playing a suicide ball.

He will be Neville Mk2 in a couple off years time

He has been consistently awful the last season though, he has cost them many game and he arguably got zabelata sent off by playing a suicide ball.

He will be Neville Mk2 in a couple off years time

We wont have him in a couple of years time, we'll have him next season and thats it.

ha, this person's obviously never read our comments of osman. I'm sorry mancs, but having a league winners medal, doesn't meean you're a good player, it is a team game after all, and mancini is not exactly the greatest of managers.

i liked barry at villa, i just think he's turned absolutely useless now. Still, better option than heitinga i suppose.

Winning a league medal etc doesn't mean anything in the present world, he's experienced, decent player but that's it.

Brilliant for Villa but won't be a regular for them anymore. I could list many players who have won something but it doesn't automatically mean they're still good players.

Winning a league medal etc doesn't mean anything in the present world, he's experienced, decent player but that's it.

Brilliant for Villa but won't be a regular for them anymore. I could list many players who have won something but it doesn't automatically mean they're still good players.

He was a regular for city last season but he wouldn't be regular, for a team that almost got relegated? Righto.

The City supporters obviously know more about him than us and a lot of them clearly rate him. They have to see why some of us are skeptical though. He's 32 and obviously at the tail end of his career. Signing him (especially if there's a fee agreed) could be a gamble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back