The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out wide i dont rate Milner mate, simple as that. Its like putting Osman out wide, both players much better in their preferred CM spot.

Fair enough but I prefer him out wide, he helps the full back out, can cross the ball accurately, can link up with a more creative player(for example David Silva.), where as in the middle of the park he's just a hard worker.

We don't know how we're going to set up under martinez.

But a classic three man midfield involves a sitter,a runner and an attacker.

So Gibson, Fellaini, osman. Neville, Arteta, Cahill. Or Barry, Fellaini, barkley.

Asking barkley or fellaini to sit when gibson is out injured would be too nobble both of them.

You can still play the two of them with barry. It just means they're free to get forward.

sorry fella but I am not climbing into the arse of barry because he could be available.

It,s headless chicken stuff to even think about Barry.

Barry would be reliable squad depth/cover, a calm head in a crisis and more competition. He is a very professional player reportedly and could really help develop Lundstram and mentor Barkley. Providing that is the plan I would be ok with this.

sorry fella but I am not climbing into the arse of barry because he could be available.

It,s headless chicken stuff to even think about Barry.

No one's 'climbing into the arse of barry' whatever that means. People are just trying to be realistic. We've heard nothing except silence and the unrealistic when it comes to incoming transfers of late, but this one kind of makes sense and many don't think it would be the end of the world. That's quite okay.

And has someone swapped your apostrophe key with your comma one? :P

Some people are saying he's too old and has no legs and others are saying he's proper underrated and it would be tidy business. I'm not sure, if he came in as just cover for Gibson and had affordable wages then alright. They can [Poor language removed] if they think we're paying any sizeable fee for him though, he's 32/33.

If we had an abundance of central midfield players and loads of cash to play with, id be 100% against this, but we dont have any of those things, so...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back