The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
There has been a lot of big movers in betting markets that have not come off, I hope this is another, he is decent enough but a midfield of felli, ossie, gibbo and or barry is slower than the word slow on national slow day on the the planet slow.

Worth noting that he is entering his last year in his contract at city so if we do sign him the odds are he will be a free transfer next season

There have been a lot of big movers in bettig markets that have not come off, I hope this is another, he is decent enough but a midfield of felli, ossie, gibbo and or barry is slower than the word slow on national slow day on the the planet slow.

We're short in numbers, there and a loan is likely the only way we can get someone in without selling.

Barry is an experienced, disciplined dm whereas without him we'd have to play either heitinga or a untried kid there whenever gibson is out injured again.

We could probably get someone else on loan on smalelr wages but I don't see any major reason to object.

Worth noting that he is entering his last year in his contract at city so if we do sign him the odds are he will be a free transfer next season

Good position to be in then if he did come in on loan. Knowing he'd be a free transfer next Summer the lad would surely go out to put in top performances week in week out in order to either get a short term contract with us, or impress other managers in the league.

We're short in numbers, there and a loan is likely the only way we can get someone in without selling.

Barry is an experienced, disciplined dm whereas without him we'd have to play either heitinga or a untried kid there whenever gibson is out injured again.

We could probably get someone else on loan on smalelr wages but I don't see any major reason to object.

Your right i CAN only see 3 tiny problems...He.s SLOW, S***T and REALLY S**T

Let,s FKIN MARCH TO BARRY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back