Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can somebody please enlighten me on the enigma that is "LCAB". I decided to follow him for a bit to see what the fuss was about but had to unfollow shortly after due to his ramblings about Neville Southall being his mate and attempting to "Out-Scouse" anybody that dared challenge him over how much he was really ITK.

Former poster on here who was quite liked and respected. He had some genuinely good info and got some things spot on.

I don't use Twitter but apparently it seems his sources have dried up somewhat. The "fame" seems to also have gone to his head and he has the odd pop at this forum from time to time.

Am I nieve but will Baines be automatic left back if he was to move.. Vera played very well against Swansea and with this been a world cup year could be a huge gamble for Baines if he does go as for fellaini I wouldn't be surprised if arsenal make a bid.. After comments made this morning from arsenal supporters club with regard to a club enquiry as to why Wenger isn't buying fellaini could help to appease there supporters.. I'm certainly no itk but think there could be a twist in the fellaini tale to come.. Just hope the board have the guts to stay strong and if and I mean if fellaini is sold that EVERY I MEAN EVERY bit of that money is given to Martinez.

I am a bit old fashion. I want Everton to get 3 points even the football or gameplay is dull. I think results are built based on a good and solid defence.

Okay I agree giving a manager 8 - 10 games is ridiculous so I am preparing to see how it goes for a season. I am harsh on certain thing because for me, the signings we have made so far are not those who I expect and to be honest, a bit underwhelming. I will be very happy and desperate for them to prove me wrong - thus proving me I am a bad judge.

at one point last season we conceded a goal in 16 league matches on the trot. we kept 10 clean sheets but in 4 of them we didnt score ourselves. Teams will always concede goals.

at one point last season we conceded a goal in 16 league matches on the trot. we kept 10 clean sheets but in 4 of them we didnt score ourselves. Teams will always concede goals.

And yet if that continues under Martinez then some on here will have it that our defence was great last season and it's Martinez's Wigan influence.

anyone else think that actually moyes might not be serious about these two?
i've no doubt he would like baines, but maybe he's throwing in bids for the pair, knowing they'll get rejected in order to pressure other targets into pushing for a move?

Can somebody please enlighten me on the enigma that is "LCAB". I decided to follow him for a bit to see what the fuss was about but had to unfollow shortly after due to his ramblings about Neville Southall being his mate and attempting to "Out-Scouse" anybody that dared challenge him over how much he was really ITK.

Ex-poster here who left after some other posters failed to regard him as highly as he regarded himself. Set up his own website, where he writes badly about music, misuses Latin phrases (tantalisingly, almost uses some of them correctly) and writes often reasonably on Everton matters. Incapable of not promoting himself to the extent it's difficult not to think some parts of his body maybe be smaller than he wishes.

Seems to have flattered his way into Neville Southall's life. That's Neville Southall, great keeper whose post-playing career has been filled with good decisions. The Binman Chronicles.

Makes many spelling mistakes. Considers them a sort of colloquial prose style, but is actually just not very good grammar.

Definitely used to know someone who had Everton inside knowledge. When you think about it, that's not so big a deal really. When you think about it.

Finally, he's very often correct about Everton.

Anyone care to spend the 40m with me?

Siqueira - 6m - was supposed to be joining the RS last week according to the mirror, they have since signed another left back from Valencia on loan - Has Roberto's Spanish connections won the day?

McCarthy - 10-12m - Too much smoke on this one, has to be a target of Martinez when Fellaini goes.

Moses - 8m - Would be a welcome addition.

Barry on loan.

wouldn't be the worst window ever.
Siqueira didn't join the RS because they doubled their valuation of him. He's now valued as 10-12m apparently.

McCarthy shouldn't be a penny over 10m. I'd be genuinely gutted if we spent more than that on him.

Moses I'd welcome with open arms for anything up to 10m.

Barry on loan would be an excellent addition, all things considered (i.e. it'd kicked Osman out of the team).

Still, rather keep Baines and Fellaini.

To be fair, I think Fellaini would want to leave. However, I also think he will understand why we won't accept a 16 million bid for him. You put clauses in contracts for a reason. Hopefully Fellaini can understand this, and also understand, that if Moyes was serious about getting him, he would bid bigger

Ex-poster here who left after some other posters failed to regard him as highly as he regarded himself. Set up his own website, where he writes badly about music, misuses Latin phrases (tantalisingly, almost uses some of them correctly) and writes often reasonably on Everton matters. Incapable of not promoting himself to the extent it's difficult not to think some parts of his body maybe be smaller than he wishes.

Seems to have flattered his way into Neville Southall's life. That's Neville Southall, great keeper whose post-playing career has been filled with good decisions. The Binman Chronicles.

Makes many spelling mistakes. Considers them a sort of colloquial prose style, but is actually just not very good grammar.

Definitely used to know someone who had Everton inside knowledge. When you think about it, that's not so big a deal really. When you think about it.

Finally, he's very often correct about Everton.

But he doesn't have any swimmy badges apparently.

It been reported everywhere SSN Talk sport all the press the club has rejected the offer so it is real cheeky bid and DM is behind it as he is the UNT manager!

images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back