Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It been reported everywhere SSN Talk sport all the press the club has rejected the offer so it is real cheeky bid and DM is behind it as he is the UNT manager!

If it's true then Moyes needs to sort himself out. It's one thing trying to hunt bargains when you've got a crap budget but when you're at one of the richest clubs in the world you need to pay at least the going rate. He's undervaluing them massively. This could be his biggest downfall as uniteds manager, if he's not careful he'll end up like Wenger, too tight to improve his squad.

Look at it this way. We don't need to sell so we can charge what we want.

We've brought 3 players in and the squad is stronger than last season. Unlike previous seasons where we have had to send to buy, we've done a bit of business and bolstered the squad.

And while the board would like some cash to pay off debt, the club has managed to keep its head above water. This hasn't changed especially with the TV money increasing.

So.... There. It's been a season of clubs staying firm, don't see why we shouldn't

anyone else think that actually moyes might not be serious about these two?
i've no doubt he would like baines, but maybe he's throwing in bids for the pair, knowing they'll get rejected in order to pressure other targets into pushing for a move?

Some of my United mates think this.
If he really wanted them he would've bought them in preseason, especially Fellaini and his release clause.

They think this is nuts and embarrassing. And also they think they won't sign anyone, doing the old "well we went for X player". Just to save a few bob too.

Some of my United mates think this.
If he really wanted them he would've bought them in preseason, especially Fellaini and his release clause.

They think this is nuts and embarrassing. And also they think they won't sign anyone, doing the old "well we went for X player". Just to save a few bob too.

It would make sense of the low bid as they probably don't want it accepted if they want other players. I just can't see it as anything else but to unsettle the players into asking for a move. Cant see Baines doing it but Fellaini might.

They were willing to spend 45mill on Fabregas which makes this so called offer even more insulting. Everton should come out and tell MU to p*** off unless they hand in a cheque for at least 50mill and no player make weights.

Just my meandering thoughts...apologies if posted already, but...

If original Baines offer was 12mil.

That makes Fellaini bid 16mil, if 12 mil was still being offered.

That surely means that Moyes only values Fellaini at 1m less than he originally signed him for? By anyones logic thats madness.

World class full back 20mil (15mil+add ons?)

Fellaini at todays prices at least 20mil - also shows that Felli not valued as much by Moyes as he did Fabregas.

I feel kinda let down, like a bird who dumped you to then go and have a threesome with your best mate and your brother. Only to be offered her fat sister (Gareth Barry !)

The Fat Sister will be grateful for getting some though so she'll perform well to continue to get some, it may even become a permanent thing if she performs well over a long period.

From the club, sounds like United have actually managed to piss them off here!

Everton can confirm that it has received bids from Manchester United for two players. Those bids were immediately rejected out of hand as derisory and insulting.

The Club did not make public these details as it was vital Roberto Martinez’s preparations for the opening game of the Premier League season were not disrupted in anyway.

Alan Myers
Director of Communications

Saw this on the official Everton facebook page.

- Everton can confirm that it has received bids from Manchester utd for two players. Those bids were immediately rejected out of hand as derisory and insulting.

The club did not make public these details as it was vital Roberto Martinez's preparations for the opening game of the premier league season were not disrupted in any way.

Alan Myers

Director of communications

From the club, sounds like United have actually managed to piss them off here!

Everton can confirm that it has received bids from Manchester United for two players. Those bids were immediately rejected out of hand as derisory and insulting.

The Club did not make public these details as it was vital Roberto Martinez’s preparations for the opening game of the Premier League season were not disrupted in anyway.

Alan Myers
Director of Communications
[/
QUOTE]

Damn you beat me to it! :-)

From the club, sounds like United have actually managed to piss them off here! Everton can confirm that it has received bids from Manchester United for two players. Those bids were immediately rejected out of hand as derisory and insulting. The Club did not make public these details as it was vital Roberto Martinez’s preparations for the opening game of the Premier League season were not disrupted in anyway. Alan Myers Director of Communications[/ QUOTE] Damn you beat me to it! :-)
Don't feel bad someone beat you both to it about an hour ago. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back