Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sincerely doubt he'd be given all the money. Depends what Martinez's worth of them is and if he has replacements lined up, along with other targets to be used with any surplus cash.

I'd rather keep personally but can't see them both being here in two weeks time.

Bill must be absolutely made up. He must love transfer windows. Free money.

And he has the cheek to say he takes no money or wage from the club!

MOYES OUT FFS!

You are ****ing joking, right?

Deffo a Wigan fan! :lol:

Do one lid!

I for one would love to get that debt down a bit. And bringing in four more players who Martinez knows very well is just common sense.

Adding Maloney in attacking midfield will let Barkley continue to develop in the U21s this season. McManaman will push Mirallas for a starting place, so Kev knows he can't get slack.

Bill must be absolutely made up. He must love transfer windows. Free money.

And he has the cheek to say he takes no money or wage from the club!

MOYES OUT FFS!

It would seem we're not in such a desperate situation this summer which is good timing to deal with this.

The fact we've been reduced to a selling club in the first place is on his head though. I welcome the day when it's us doing the bidding.

Anyway this ain't the board thread so ill try and keep on topic.

SNIFF IT MOYLEZ.

Personally dont think we'd purchase a LB if Baines left, Oviedo has looked very good this preseason.

Not to mention Garbutt in the wings too
Obviously neither are anywhere near Baines quality, but it will be up to Martinez to figure out how to strengthen once LC and MF get sold (and if United bid 40+ they will be sold)

We will sign James McCarthy for around 10 million, the second midfielder will be Barry, that still leaves us room for one more midfielder and a left back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back