Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully the kind of 'make it happen' that doesn't involve Fellaini leaving I trust?

I'm almost resigned to the fact that Felli is off, but should we be able to keep him and somehow sign this lad then so much the better.

How much is Chantome supposed to be available for? Seems like he, McCarthy and maybe Mannone are our midfield options.

We will sign James McCarthy for around 10 million, the second midfielder will be Barry, that still leaves us room for one more midfielder and a left back.

Given what we might receive for fellaini/Baines, there is absolutely no way we should be paying anything like 10 million for Mcarthy. If Baines/Fellaini are worth a bid of 28, we should not be bidding anymore than 5 for Mcarthy.

Just imagine. Just imagine the scenes if we sold Felli and Baines for say £35m and then spent over a third of that money on McCarthy.

I think I'd... well, I don't know what I'd do tbh.

11e.gif

Given what we might receive for fellaini/Baines, there is absolutely no way we should be paying anything like 10 million for Mcarthy. If Baines/Fellaini are worth a bid of 28, we should not be bidding anymore than 5 for Mcarthy.

We ain't selling them for £28m. £10m approx is the right price for McCarthy.

look at all the hypocrites in here.

Fuming that United are trying to Bully us.....then us wanting to take the piss out of Wigan.

Throw them £14 million for McCarthy and have done with it.

look at all the hypocrites in here.

Fuming that United are trying to Bully us.....then us wanting to take the piss out of Wigan.

Throw them £14 million for McCarthy and have done with it.

The difference is that Wigan are a Championship side and £10m is a fair value. We're a top six Premier League side and United have offered us less for Fellaini than we initially paid after five years of development.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back