The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is he on big money in Turkey? Didn't realise that.

I'm not sure mate, but I think originally he may have turned us down for money back in 07. He wouldn't be on more than £60k a week, which we could handle, but would still make him one of our top earners.

Sissoko would be the last person I'd expect Martinez to sign, as he is one of the worst passers of the ball I've ever seen.

He's not a replacement for felliani atall he doesn't score goals nor can he player further forward. He turned us down in 05/06 for the rs **** him I say, hate the way were going after a player who didnt want to come.

This is Everton 2013.

If we sign Sissoko I fully 100% expect Fellaini to be sold.

Wow.

Talk about mid-table aspirations.

Baines out and Luke Young in, next?

Why ? nothing ever happens other than some people moaning on forums or some small time march which ultimately does nothing.

Selling Baines could well be Kenwright's Ferguson moment, especially as Martinez wants Baines to stay and Baines himself doesn't want to go reportedly.

Why ? nothing ever happens other than some people moaning on forums or some small time march which ultimately does nothing.

So you think if kenwright sells our best player ( or best value ) and sells him for 25 mill+ and brings in a loan/free as a replacement without further signings nothing will happen? Get real

If we don't sell Fellaini, there is no way Martines will go into the season with the current central midfielders, Sissoko free transfer or Barry on loan type of deals will happen, but if Fellaini goes, completely different story and targets, so far with the deals we are being linked with, it shows Martines is planning additions without selling anyone.

If Fellaini was sold, Sissoko on a free will not be his replacement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back