The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you think if kenwright sells our best player ( or best value ) and sells him for 25 mill+ and brings in a loan/free as a replacement without further signings nothing will happen? Get real

Who said that Sissoko would be a replacement for anyone?

IF Fellaini goes then Martinez will have the money to buy who he wants.

So put your rope away, there's a good lad.

I actually think sissoko would be quite useful, tall, good on the ball. Likes to get involved and break up play, that's what we need.

If we can get him for nothing, and sell fellaini. Bring in Luca Marrone who can play in a few positions and then maybe someone else.

I didn't say he would be I said he woudnt I'm replying to another post. So read back first aye " soft lad"

Really? You must have the memory of a goldfish

So you think if kenwright sells our best player ( or best value ) and sells him for 25 mill+ and brings in a loan/free as a replacement without further signings nothing will happen? Get real

Banega, Ever

was talking to a guy who has a ST for valencia because he lives in the area. Anyway was saying how much i thought we needed a creative midfielder, like Banega, the guy laughed and went on about how much he likes his ale, apparently to van der meyde situations, hence why theyre willing to sell him for 8-10m

was talking to a guy who has a ST for valencia because he lives in the area. Anyway was saying how much i thought we needed a creative midfielder, like Banega, the guy laughed and went on about how much he likes his ale, apparently to van der meyde situations, hence why theyre willing to sell him for 8-10m

If he plays like he did last year he can shoot up every week all I care.

yes something will happen, people will moan on the forums a lot... maybe a bit of a booing at goodison and then thats it.

In the rags this morning, The Mirror claim Utd will only be going back in for Felli before window closes. Daily Mail reckon were in discussions with Momo Sissoko about a free transfer and also claims were interested in Pablo Piatti, possibly on loan. And The Times claim were still in for Marrone and sent scouts to watch him this weekend but he was an unused sub.

I know he's ex red****e but on a free, Sissoko would be a good squad player on a 2 year deal, IF the wages were right?!. He's been at some really good clubs these past few years and will of improved since his time at Liverpool and IMO would be a decent free signing.

Piatti on loan would be good too. Hasn't really hit it off at Valencia but was **** hot at Almeria with the likes of Diego Alves, the keeper who we was interested in back in the day before he went to Valencia with Piatti, and of course Negredo!. On loan with a view to buy would seem good business to me, this kind of deal whiffs of Arteta and Pienaar and he is a good player that as lost his way, would add needed creativity in the final third.

As for Marrone, we've seen all the links but is the interest genuine or just paper/internet talk?!. Again, a loan deal with a view to buy would be good as were short of good, CM options and I think he would add something to our midfield.

I actually think sissoko would be quite useful, tall, good on the ball. Likes to get involved and break up play, that's what we need.

If we can get him for nothing, and sell fellaini. Bring in Luca Marrone who can play in a few positions and then maybe someone else.

Agree pal, I think Sissoko wouldn't be a bad buy at all, especially on a free and IF the wages were right?!. He as had his injury problems but if we offered him a year deal with a view to another, see how he gets on performance and injury wise, then I don't see any risk in that?!.

And like you say, IF Fellaini goes, then we could possibly sign Marrone or McCarthy, cos lets face it, Martinez likes the lad wether some of us do or don't so he will be a target IF Fellaini fcuks off!. But why not get all 3 in if Felli does leave in this next week or more?! Would give us plenty of options and from Felli's fee and wages freed up, we could sign the 3 mentioned and possibly make a loan signing aswell, maybe Moses?.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back