The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Its only 2 from one club isnt it? And even then its only from English clubs. You can loan as many foreign based players as you want.

Not sure, the PL Handbook says a club can have a maximum of 4 loan players in any one season, but only 2 at any one time.

"the maximum number of Temporary Transfers to any one Club registrable in the
same Season shall be 4 and in no circumstances shall more than 1 be from the same
Transferor Club at any one time save there shall be excluded from these numbers
any Temporary Transfer of the kind described in V.7.6.1 or V.7.6.2;"

"not more than 2 Temporary Transfers shall be registered by a Club at the same time
except that there shall be excluded from that number:
V.7.6.1. any Temporary Transfer which become permanent; and
V.7.6.2. the Temporary Transfer of a goalkeeper which in its absolute discretion
the Board may allow in circumstances it considers to be exceptional;"

Sorry mate, but are you getting the names mixed up?

I thought Jordan was the younger one? Is he the one with more potential then?

That's right mate, he's got the 2 mixed up, Jordan is younger and considered a good prospect and I think he's more of a forward as Andre is more of a winger come forward.

At present, Andre is the better player and IF available, would be a good signing. But where would we get the money to sign him.......

That's right mate, he's got the 2 mixed up, Jordan is younger and considered a good prospect and I think he's more of a forward as Andre is more of a winger come forward.

At present, Andre is the better player and IF available, would be a good signing. But where would we get the money to sign him.......

Thanks mate!

Edit: Maybe Martinez will use money from the sale of Fellaini if it happens. He seems to like his wingers/forwards that's for sure!

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back