The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to reject all bids for our boys and get 2 centre mids and a good striker in. If they are frees or come in on loan then so be it.

At the moment we're two injuries away from a Heitinga/Osman central midfield.

Great strength in depth lids.

I would bloody love us to sign Ba and Moses from Chelsea.

10m would get them both imo, they are desperate to sell.

They apparently want a 2mill loan fee for Moses. They wouldnt sell him alone for 10. Ba would be great for us and theyd certainly shift him on given the chance.

Some stats I found on Luca Marrone:

Luca Marrone has played a total of 4964 minutes in his career. In comparison, Leigthon Baines played 4509 minutes just last season, and Chelsea's David Luiz played a total of 6252 minutes last season. Other players the same age as Marrone (23) often have around 20 000 minutes under their belt in their career.

This is a bit worrying if we sign him imo. Maybe I shouldn't read too much into it though...

Personally i would love to see us buying Alderweireld and Banega if Felli is sold, Moses and Barry on loan. Could'nt believe that Banega is still only 25 seemed to have been around forever.

From what I understand Luca Marrone is the backup for the backup. Definitely a risk which is probably why we want to loan him and not buy him outright. There has got be better options for 10 million euros.

If arsenal and Man U spend more than 6 mill before nxt weeks window will we be the team with the lowest net spend?

fishin people probably have more nets spend than we do

<>< ffs

In reply to below, I did .. It wasn't towards you (y) just bein sarcy

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back