The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we managed to get both Andre and Jordan then that would be amazing, I'd take Valbuena from that side too.

I personally don't see why we don't go in for Diame. He played under Martinez at Wigan, he has a VERY cheap release clause, its clear we need another CM. He is a very versitile player, and due to where I currently live a lot of my mates are Hammers fans, who rate him INCREDIBLY highly. I think he would be a fantastic signing

I can see both staying as I don't think united actually have the money to buy both. The transfer prices are stupid this year. Bale 85mil???? Suarez over 50 mil. Rooney 40 mil. If Bale is worth 85mil Suarez who is a much better player is worth 100 mil. Rooney around the same. Which means Bains must be worth easy 30 mil as the best left back in England. An Fell around 35mil this year however Last year 28mil as a starting bid would of seemed a semi decent amount. This year it's just a joke. Every club has received 60% more sky money meaning players are worth more as clubs have more to spend.

I personally don't see why we don't go in for Diame. He played under Martinez at Wigan, he has a VERY cheap release clause, its clear we need another CM. He is a very versitile player, and due to where I currently live a lot of my mates are Hammers fans, who rate him INCREDIBLY highly. I think he would be a fantastic signing

I'd take him ahead of Barry and McCarthy, that's for sure. There's the added bonus that signing him would weaken their starting XI too.

I would bloody love us to sign Ba and Moses from Chelsea.

10m would get them both imo, they are desperate to sell.

Do we have the money for his cheap release clause though??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back