The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://myevertonnews.com/everton-open-luca-marrone-talks-with-juventus/?

Probably a load of rubbish but it's still better than talking about Fellaini and Baines leaving and being replaced by McCarthy.

Was talking to an Inter fan not to long ago about him. The fella hated Juve with a passion but said that lad done well in games he played last season, just said he may need a bit more time to grow but he is 23. Versatile as well, played a few games at centre back for Juve.

Daily mail says neegotiations with Mo Sissoko on a free, still interested in McCarthy and McGeady..

What a utter ****e trio

Daily Fail's gone mad - Sissoko, McGeady, McCarthy, and Emilio Izaguirre from Celtic.

I reckon the Mail just put a load of names in a hat and that's what they pulled out.

Isn't Espinoza left-fullback?

No hes a naturally a centre Midfielder, hes has much a left back as Maroune Felliani is a CF, can do a job but not his position.

Hell overkill you have made my day -
at last I find someone else spotting the hardworking Espinoza at Wigan - really worth a second look for those of you who haven't watched him closely
he will certainly be a 100% improvement on Osman and he won't cost an arm and a leg - and he will fit in perfectly as def mid -
I honestly rate Espinoza as one of the most underrated def mids in the PL - put him in a proper side and he will even shine more -
he is a Honduran international after all - having scored against the likes of Brazil

He is under rated, and shouldn't cost much, if we can afford him he would improve our first eleven, he changed the game for Wigan today when they were chasing the equalizer.

I would still like to see Manny Fernandes come back. I could see him fitting in with the style Martinez is trying to get us to play. He's still only 27 and has just entered the final year of his contract. He's done pretty well at Besiktas but isn't getting a look-in for Portugal - perhaps a move back to the Prem would help him back towards some international caps. Besiktas only paid two million euro for him....

I would still like to see Manny Fernandes come back. I could see him fitting in with the style Martinez is trying to get us to play. He's still only 27 and has just entered the final year of his contract. He's done pretty well at Besiktas but isn't getting a look-in for Portugal - perhaps a move back to the Prem would help him back towards some international caps. Besiktas only paid two million euro for him....

If his wages weren't ridiculous, I'd be made up. He seems a Martinez type player as well. Great footballer. I loved him and was gutted when we lost him to Valencia. We were going to have the acest of ace midfields with him and Arteta in there.

Obviously not going to happen, but would be nice.

If his wages weren't ridiculous, I'd be made up. He seems a Martinez type player as well. Great footballer. I loved him and was gutted when we lost him to Valencia. We were going to have the acest of ace midfields with him and Arteta in there.

Obviously not going to happen, but would be nice.

Is he on big money in Turkey? Didn't realise that.

Think the ship on him sailed years ago.

Plus he didn't cover himself in glory with his antics last time, saying he'd sign for us, then flying out of the country to sign for Valencia without telling anyone at Everton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back