The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team selection will be interesting on Tuesday/Wednesday night....from a cup tie-ing sense.

Not really, you think the ginger one will think.. "Damn he's played fellani and baines in the league cup, they have foiled my plans, I can't buy them now!"

Really don't think them being cup tied for the league cup will make any difference..and I really don't think any players we potentially will buy will be any differnt

Not really, you think the ginger one will think.. "Damn he's played fellani and baines in the league cup, they have foiled my plans, I can't buy them now!"

Really don't think them being cup tied for the league cup will make any difference..and I really don't think any players we potentially will buy will be any differnt

Yes, because it's probably Judas' best chance of winning any trophy - he'll want all hands on deck for that tournament.

In any case, I meant more generally speaking.

just got back from the Wigan v Borough game, they drew 2-2, Borough were the better team and should have won. If were not for Carson making save after save they would have.
Wigan never looked like scoring, if they play like that they may finish mid table.
Both Wigans goals were set plays, a penalty, and a free kick from Jordi Gomez.

Anyway I got to see McCathy live for 90 minutes, I really hope we don't spunk 15 million on him, he's not worth that.
He's a tidy player but rarely passes forward, sideways and backwards all the way.

I'd like to us look beyond the M58 for players if we sign another, if Martinez has to sign another Wigan Player Espinoza is a good player. Gets about the pitch, good on the ball good all round passing.
Espinoza would be an upgrade to our first 11 if he replaces Osman

just got back from the Wigan v Borough game, they drew 2-2, Borough were the better team and should have won. If were not for Carson making save after save they would have.
Wigan never looked like scoring, if they play like that they may finish mid table.

Anyway I got to see McCathy live for 90 minutes, I really hope we don't spunk 15 million on him, he's not worth that.
He's a tidy player but rarely passes forward, sideways and backwards all the way.

I'd like to us look beyond the M58 for players if we sign another, if Martinez has to sign another Wigan Player Espinoza is a good player. Gets about the pitch, good on the ball good all round passing.

Isn't Espinoza left-fullback?

Hell overkill you have made my day -
at last I find someone else spotting the hardworking Espinoza at Wigan - really worth a second look for those of you who haven't watched him closely
he will certainly be a 100% improvement on Osman and he won't cost an arm and a leg - and he will fit in perfectly as def mid -
I honestly rate Espinoza as one of the most underrated def mids in the PL - put him in a proper side and he will even shine more -
he is a Honduran international after all - having scored against the likes of Brazil

at last I find someone else spotting the hardworking Espinoza at Wigan - really worth a second look for those of you who haven't watched him closely
he will certainly be a 100% improvement on Osman and he won't cost an arm and a leg - and he will fit in perfectly as def mid -
I honestly rate Espinoza as one of the most underrated def mids in the PL - put him in a proper side and he will even shine more -
he is a Honduran international after all - having scored against the likes of Brazil

I've watched him closely, and hard working is all he has in his locker, god no.

Saw this somewhere, Chelsea starting eleven full of midfilders, they still have Van Ginkel too, i am sure Mourinho enjoying the mini war between Martines and Moyes, call him now and ask him to loan us Moses

BSgqTvJCIAA6u9b.png

Funny that...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back