The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not simple tho is it mate? If we need 3 quality players the only way of doing that is probably selling our most valuable at top wack. I'm not defending BK or the business model were operating, just saying like....

The real question for me is would we be better off with Fellaini in the team these next 2 seasons or the money to bring in 2-3 quality players to replace him?

Just as an example
Fellaini lost - Moses Mcarthy Barry gained (or insert your own 3 players)

I'm not saying which is best but as a club not rich in finances it's something that may need to be done.

DM is only offering 20 million for Felli in a new proposed bid so with his old club getting 15% and agents fees how do you get three players in on that amount?????

A fella at the game who supposedly has connections with the club said we're apparently looking at a season long loan for Leicesters Andy King with a view to a permanent deal at the end of the season. Goal scoring midfielder and I reckon he could do well for us if we can get him.

This thrills me to death

now Willian has signed for Chelsea I'm hoping Moses might become available. If we can't afford him now we would probably be able to do a loan with a view to a permanent deal next year. Off the top of my head he'll be competing for an attacking spot with new 30m boy Willian, player of the year Mata, Hazard, Oscar, Van Ginkel, Lampard, De Bruyne, Schurrle.. there's probably more.

now Willian has signed for Chelsea I'm hoping Moses might become available. If we can't afford him now we would probably be able to do a loan with a view to a permanent deal next year. Off the top of my head he'll be competing for an attacking spot with new 30m boy Willian, player of the year Mata, Hazard, Oscar, Van Ginkel, Lampard, De Bruyne, Schurrle.. there's probably more.

The problem with Moses is he's a London lad, a lot of these London players prefer to sit on the bench at a London club rather than play every week at a northern club. Defoe is a case in point

Awful.

Struggle past Cheltenham, probably get smashed by Cardiff and have Baines poached by that horrid cart Moyes.

Oh butters, you could never be accused of being the most optimistic of posters, but predicting that we'l struggle against teams we'r not even going to play is an achievement even for yourself.

Moses hasn't made the chelsea squad in the first 2 games. I can definitely see him moving somewhere. If Chelsea do buy Eto'o or Rooney I wonder how long it will be until Lukaku gets fcuked off

Last edited:

Just wish we'd get some concrete info about who we're looking to bring in. Gonna be a long week.

That would only help alert other clubs to our potential signings and hinder our chances of getting them in, i'd prefer if we kept any incomings quiet because of that.

It will be a long week, 9 days, but hopefully our manager will have pin pointed a couple of players, both in the event of players leaving, or if no one leaves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back