The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
LADS look what these are saying about Martinez "typical spaniard too. Smarmy, ****ty grin, eyes like glazed walnuts, likes to wear tight fitting clothes, probably bores everyone to tears about spanish food and likes to play the spanish guitar. Feels he will die if he ever stops talking."
I wonder if he would have felt the same about the Spanish if they had ended up buying Fabregas or we had sold up without kicking up a fuss. The daft tw*t.

LADS look what these are saying about Martinez "typical spaniard too. Smarmy, ****ty grin, eyes like glazed walnuts, likes to wear tight fitting clothes, probably bores everyone to tears about spanish food and likes to play the spanish guitar. Feels he will die if he ever stops talking."

LOL at "likes to wear tight fitting clothes".

Some fat manc sitting there foaming at the mouth because Martinez doesn't have to buy his clothes from Jacamo.

I asked this a while back but got no real answer...

Every club apart from the likes of blackpool ect are in debt so I read.

Why is it only us who are careful with money?
If we sold fellaini and baines for 40m lets say, Martinez would get 35 of that and the other 5m will go to the debts.
Why do we care so much? Norwich have splashed the cash and according to the Annual Accounts, they are in debt

If we sold fellaini and baines for 40m lets say, Martinez would get 35 of that and the other 5m will go to the debts.
Why do we care so much? Norwich have splashed the cash and according to the Annual Accounts, they are in debt

Our debt is worse because we have no assets to guarantee debts against. Therefore no banks will touch us.

Which is why we have to take out annual loans from mysterious Cayman Islands-based investment firm Vibrac.

In a nutshell, our board consists of people with either no money and/or no willingness to give the club an injection of cash from their own wealth, resulting in short term financial thinking resulting in long term financial pain.

It's the equivalent of paying your mortgage using Wonga on a monthly basis. Once or twice, needs must, but all the time - eventually it will catch up with you and cause you long term financial problems. Of which we now witness.

Last edited:

It was the accounting losses rather than the debt that has been the problem since we reduced the overdraft with the Arteta summer fire sale a few years ago. The new TV money will stop these losses from taking place for a while, meaning all of the money derived from player sales should be re-invested back into the squad, there's no need to be talking about reducing debts.

It was the accounting losses rather than the debt that has been the problem since we reduced the overdraft with the Arteta summer fire sale a few years ago. The new TV money will stop these losses from taking place for a while, meaning all of the money derived from player sales should be re-invested back into the squad, there's no need to be talking about reducing debts.

I'm only guessing, but i think the new tv money might be getting swallowed up by one of the vibrac loans.

So in future, we only loaning one years of sky money instead of the previous two seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back