The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly haven't seen enough to form an opinion on McCarthy. Some lids on here say he's boss, some say he's badly average. I've got no idea what to think if we sign him.
100% the same,Ive never taken any notice of him for the simple reason i dint want to or need to,and the same some say hes good,while others say otherwise

I honestly haven't seen enough to form an opinion on McCarthy. Some lids on here say he's boss, some say he's badly average. I've got no idea what to think if we sign him.

Same mate. Although the neutrals I've seen say he is quite a talent. I wouldn't mind him, but only for under 8 million. Even then he would need to prove something to me. I'd much rather us get a more creative midfielder, who can actually do one of those through ball things, something we haven't seen us do for years. Since Donovan's at Villa.

sn88AfW.png

The reason a couple of people on here have said they haven't really noticed McCarthy is because he does bugger all in a game to influence it.

How do feel about Utd paying 12m for Zaha

I would say we paid too much for a player that is a luxury. but with all due respect, Zaha was younger, and had done more than Mcarthy, as well as playing in a more attacking position. In all seriousness, Fellaini is worth at least double what Mcarthy is, if we get 22 for Fellaini, our bid for Mcarthy should be well below 11 million.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back