The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No mate, TBH I have found that exchanging the information "off line" is more information rich with those who are in a position to exchange similar quality info without the hassle of posting on open forums. You,d be surprised how much information is out there that never makes the light of day sometimes because of the grief that goes with posting on open forums.. I will be posting on the match thread only from now on.

On behalf of myself and I suspect a few others, may I congratulate you on finally taking the mans decision and falling on your sword.:lol:

I won't lie mate, I've read that sentence maybe 5 or 6 times now and I have no idea what it means.

You can pm me any snippets that you might want to pass on if you like mate, I'm discreet. Otherwise I guess I'll just keep an eye on Sheeds posts on TheEvertonForum.
He means if you wish to asitain information on the comings and goings of St Domingos, discretion is the key to fulfilling said goal.
Basically he gets what he wants away from forums like this by blowing sailors for information.

Wish we could spend a chunk of cash on a top forward if we sell. Get rid of one of Anichebe and Jelavic, and just go all out for someone.

From memory I think Rooney was about to enter the last twelve months of his contract when he was sold. We actually got a very good price for him at the time when all factors were considered i.e agent in cohoots with SAF(remember the pictures from their golf outing just before the transfer, the agents greed,the remainder of his contract,the lure of SAF and Utd.

No mate, TBH I have found that exchanging the information "off line" is more information rich with those who are in a position to exchange similar quality info without the hassle of posting on open forums. You,d be surprised how much information is out there that never makes the light of day sometimes because of the grief that goes with posting on open forums.. I will be posting on the match thread only from now on.

oooh, you little tease x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back