The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure he is posting what Sheedy writes on another forum
I actually don't mind that ... can't be bothered to read other forums so I wouldn't mind a thread where people take whatever insane nonsense is being posted on the other forums and just post it here to save us all time. Yeah it's jarg-y but it's still better than Twitter stuff and people post that all the time.

...reporter on radio saying Man Utd will concentrate on Fellaini unless Baines shows a willingness to leave. Hoping that doesn't happen and RM sets his sights further than Wigan to plug the gap. I have to say I like the look of Maronne but think he's very much in the Barry mould. I'd like him to bring in Maronne plus a proper box to box midfielder, casting his net further than the East Lancs Rd.

...reporter on radio saying Man Utd will concentrate on Fellaini unless Baines shows a willingness to leave. Hoping that doesn't happen and RM sets his sights further than Wigan to plug the gap. I have to say I like the look of Maronne but think he's very much in the Barry mould. I'd like him to bring in Maronne plus a proper box to box midfielder, casting his net further than the East Lancs Rd.
I'd be happy with Marrone and Sissokho for the midfield, that might leave a bit of cash for someone else if he had anyone in mind (just not McCarthy!)

Seen a lad called sebastian rode play recently against bayern in germany, good feet, was getting in both boxes, composed, mobile, probably much cheaper than Mccarthy. Swerve Sissoko like the plague, hes got the touch of a baby elephant

Seen a lad called sebastian rode play recently against bayern in germany, good feet, was getting in both boxes, composed, mobile, probably much cheaper than Mccarthy. Swerve Sissoko like the plague, hes got the touch of a baby elephant
Can't say I've heard of him and even though I know you're right about Sissokho's touch I reckon either of them would be better than spunking money on McCarthy! Even the 8 million it was reported that the barcodes were offering is too much for him.

no one think a cheeky bid for cabaye would be worthwhile if felli goes? much rather spend £15m on cabye than mcarthy, could add the quality we've been missing in the middle as well as being our first genuine snide since timmy

He isn't choosing us over Arsenal.

Kevin%20Mirallas%20goal-1739460.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back