The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
were desperate for some form of creativity or attacking threat. Whether thats the midfielder to unlock defenses or another forward...we need something though.

No suggestions, as i dont play career mode on games...just like to see something happening to give us all a little lift again.

Not having that, that's not the case is it D410?

No mate, TBH I have found that exchanging the information "off line" is more information rich with those who are in a position to exchange similar quality info without the hassle of posting on open forums. You,d be surprised how much information is out there that never makes the light of day sometimes because of the grief that goes with posting on open forums.. I will be posting on the match thread only from now on.

No mate, TBH I have found that exchanging the information "off line" is more information rich with those who are in a position to exchange similar quality info without the hassle of posting on open forums. You,d be surprised how much information is out there that never makes the light of day sometimes because of the grief that goes with posting on open forums.. I will be posting on the match thread only from now on.

Is that a promise like?

I won't lie mate, I've read that sentence maybe 5 or 6 times now and I have no idea what it means.

You can pm me any snippets that you might want to pass on if you like mate, I'm discreet. Otherwise I guess I'll just keep an eye on Sheeds posts on TheEvertonForum.

I won't lie mate, I've read that sentence maybe 5 or 6 times now and I have no idea what it means.

I think it means, he's swapping high level ITK snippets with other high level ITK types mate, dead cloak & dagger & dead, dead, important mate.

I wonder if they swap notes under a pub table & then eat them after reading?

Or he might just mean that he re-posts sheeds comments off TheEvertonForum with his own narrative attached...............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back