The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He hasn't looked all that for Spurs lets be honest. But he was very very highly rated in Germany.

Doubt they'd let us have him though.

He came in half way through the season, and he did fine not steller. Some players take time to settle. Better to judge him if he played a whole season.

But I think Spurs just bought him because he was highly rated and cheap, who wanted to move. And with Bale going, AVB has just changed his game plan this season. Happened to Pienaar.

I would defo have him over McCarthy, especially with the price branded for him.

Yeah I don't get this either. I suppose they're just really confident in their abilities to be better than established players. :mellow: Idk with Holtby you could've argue before their summer spending free that he would play a part but transfers like Moses to Chelsea make no sense to me at all.

Sinclair to Man City... another head scratcher.

for that matter, I always thought Peinaar to Spurs was ridiculous.

I think levy is just a bussiness man he's sees a cheap signing in last year of contract who is rated over 5mil and goes and gets him for 1-2mil sells 12months on for a healthy 4-5mil profit that's how he works. Nothing to do with managers personally

I think levy is just a bussiness man he's sees a cheap signing in last year of contract who is rated over 5mil and goes and gets him for 1-2mil sells 12months on for a healthy 4-5mil profit that's how he works. Nothing to do with managers personally
Or perhaps good old Harry knew just how important Pienaar was to us,and with everton challenging spurs at the time for a european spot he bought him as a no loss option. Thus depriving us of a very creative and in form player.

Who made 17 Champions League appearances by the age of 22.

Phil-Neville.jpg

According to my source in Merseyside, Old Trafford officials have spoke to Everton and have come to an agreement that they will not make a move for both Leighton Baines and Marouane Fellaini but have made a compromise to only pursue the Belgian.

With this in mind the Toffees set an asking price to which Manchester United have agreed on, the official bid will be submitted sometime tomorrow.

We understand the fee to be around the £20m mark but have not accurate figure at this time.

Story by @wordonthepitch

Wordonthepitch has said Man utd have signed every Real Madrid player this week. DONE DEAL!!!! EXCLUSIVE!!!!

Rubbish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back