The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moyes has played Kenwright like the **** he is this summer, which will ultimately lead to him taking our best midfielder from us at below market value and due to time left in transfer window lead to us spunking far too much on McCarthy and the rest of it disappearing into thin air.

We're slowly turning into a mid-table team.

Moyes has played Kenwright like the **** he is this summer, which will ultimately lead to him taking our best midfielder from us at below market value and due to time left in transfer window lead to us spunking far too much on McCarthy and the rest of it disappearing into thin air.

We're slowly turning into a mid-table team.

What's made you think this mate? We've added to our squad without losing anyone (yet), and if anyone goes then who knows who we'll get in as replacements?

Crazy negativity based on nothing.

What's made you think this mate? We've added to our squad without losing anyone (yet), and if anyone goes then who knows who we'll get in as replacements?

Signings such as Alcaraz, Kone being our "highlight" of the transfer window.

Fellaini no doubt off for miles less than he is worth.

Money set to disappear into Bill's pocket.

Etc.

Because it fits their narrative.

Two draws could mean a dozen things, but I saw Norwich score 2 lucky goals on their only 2 shots of the game and I saw West Brom set up to bunker and counter. If in the next 4-5 games it becomes a pattern that we can't break down teams that bunker, then we can start a dialogue about Roberto needing to adjust tactics.

Until then, remember he has just introduced a new system. It is readily apparent that there are kinks to be finessed. Nobody should be chugging bleach or buying tickets to Wimbley.

Signings such as Alcaraz, Kone being our "highlight" of the transfer window.

Fellaini no doubt off for miles less than he is worth.

Money set to disappear into Bill's pocket.

Etc.

The signings we've brought in have made us much stronger in depth, which was what was badly needed by all accounts. Do you expect all our signings to be first 11 quality? What would we do with the likes of Distin, Jags etc who were a part of one of the best defenses in the league last season?

Obviously we would all love that star signing but it's not possible at the moment, and if we sell Baines or Fellaini then I'd like to see what Martinez does with that money before judging it.

Because it fits their narrative.

Two draws could mean a dozen things, but I saw Norwich score 2 lucky goals on their only 2 shots of the game and I saw West Brom set up to bunker and counter. If in the next 4-5 games it becomes a pattern that we can't break down teams that bunker, then we can start a dialogue about Roberto needing to adjust tactics.

Until then, remember he has just introduced a new system. It is readily apparent that there are kinks to be finessed. Nobody should be chugging bleach or buying tickets to Wimbley.

Exactly. We were extremely unlucky not to win both those matches, and yes even though it's the points that count it is nice to see us doing relatively well under the circumstances of having a new manager with a different playstyle.

sold.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back